PDA

View Full Version : The "kitten fix" photo sessions are just so wonderful!

sasvermont
10-08-2004, 07:13 AM
To all those folks posting pictures of their kittens - please continue as far as I am concerned. It is satisfying my urge to have another kitten. I see their sweet faces and antics and then think "wow, would I love to have one for myself"....then I think about all the broken house objects and all the sleepless nights etc. etc. and then I know it is better for ME to look at photos....rather than add another one to the mix! I get my fix from the photos now!

KEEP POSTING THOSE KITTEN PHOTOS! I LOVE EM!

catcrazylady
10-08-2004, 07:36 AM
Isn't it wonderful how many precious kitties have gotten PT homes this year! We have so many new kitty members that it's hard to keep up. I'm with you SAS, keep those pictures coming because they are all so darn adorable!!!:D :D :D

catmandu
10-08-2004, 08:59 AM
There,is nothing,more pleasing,to our eyes,than Kittens,Kittens,and MORE KITTENS!

Barbara
10-10-2004, 12:34 PM
...and it's very good that all these kittens are in the US, else I'd have a dozen;)

DogLover9501
10-10-2004, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by Barbara
...and it's very good that all these kittens are in the US, else I'd have a dozen;)

Same with me!!

christa
10-10-2004, 01:04 PM
Well, it's not helping my urge at all . . . making me want another even more!!! You all should be proud of yourselves! LOL

They're SO CUTE!!! Regardless, keep those pics coming!

Kirsten
10-10-2004, 03:08 PM
Yes, I see there are many new kittens here at PT now... extremely tempting, as far as I'm concerned... :D

Kirsten

krazyaboutkatz
10-10-2004, 11:47 PM
I agree. Please keep the kitten pictures coming. I also have a big urge to have a kitten or two but I know I can't right now.:)