PDA

View Full Version : Baby Bearded Dragon

Tiah
10-07-2004, 09:22 PM
I need some help on what to do. I have an encloser, and every thing set up for a bearded dragon. Now, I need the dragon ;) Anyways, the problem is, I can not find a breeder NEAR me. Now, of course there is Petco, etc. but I do NOT want to purchase a baby from a petstore. I COULD buy on over the net and have him/her shipped to me. That situation scares me to death, though. I am so worried something would go wrong. Also, anyone with Beardie knowledge, would a male or female be best? I relize it dosn't really matter, but there are always personal prefrences, which I would appreciate. :)

Anyways thank you a lot, any advice sure would be appreciated!

CathyBogart
10-07-2004, 10:45 PM
I had a female, I do prefer them over the males. If you want to check out an online breeder, go to www.faunaclassifieds.com and check out the Board of Inquiries. It's a place for people to give reviews on their experiences with online breeders.

This is whi O got ALielle from, I would highly recommend them!! They only have one pair of beardies, and each of their babies is individually spoiled. Alielle was a "runt", and she wound up being MASSIVE. Plus, their prices are very reasonable and they packed the little baby well for shipping. (They actually had me wait until the weather was appropriate before they shipped her)

http://beardies4sale.homestead.com/main.html

Tiah
10-08-2004, 02:54 PM
Thank you SO much! I am checking out the website right now :)

CathyBogart
10-09-2004, 02:03 AM
Glad to be of service! :)