PDA

View Full Version : Introducing BABY Jenna!!!!

kimlovescats
10-07-2004, 09:09 PM
Excuse the attachments .. but this Grammy is tired!;)

Early in the process, Amy Beth was so silly ... she about drove her nurse crazy!:D

kimlovescats
10-07-2004, 09:09 PM
Getting close to the surgery, and feeling very scared about the outcome!

kimlovescats
10-07-2004, 09:10 PM
First picture of Jenna ... with her proud Daddy!

kimlovescats
10-07-2004, 09:10 PM
Oh, and one of GRAMMY and Jenna!:D

kimlovescats
10-07-2004, 09:11 PM
New parents, Amy Beth and Chad!

Logan
10-07-2004, 09:11 PM
Oh Kim!!!!!! :) :) :) What a happy, emotional day for all of you!!!!!!! Thank you for making us a part of it.

Logan

kimlovescats
10-07-2004, 09:12 PM
Misc.... pics next few posts...

kimlovescats
10-07-2004, 09:13 PM
Mommy and Baby

kimlovescats
10-07-2004, 09:13 PM
Precious Jenna

kimlovescats
10-07-2004, 09:14 PM
All Smiles

kimlovescats
10-07-2004, 09:14 PM
First feeding!

kimlovescats
10-07-2004, 09:15 PM
First burping!:D

kimlovescats
10-07-2004, 09:16 PM
more feeding

kimlovescats
10-07-2004, 09:16 PM
close up

kimlovescats
10-07-2004, 09:17 PM
Love this one!

kimlovescats
10-07-2004, 09:17 PM
Mommy enjoying baby!

kimlovescats
10-07-2004, 09:18 PM
One more (for now):D

Logan
10-07-2004, 09:19 PM
Your daughter and granddaughter are so beautiful, Kim. I know you have to be bursting with pride. :) :) I hope that Jenna's dad will be a big part of her life. I'm so glad he was there.

Helen's dad and I divorced when she was two years old, but he has remained a huge part of her life, and I think we, together, have raised a very balanced, well adjusted girl. I'm sure your daughter and your granddaughter's father, with your help, will do the same thing!!!! :) :)

Gee, I'm a bit weepy after seeing the beautiful baby and her parents. Now, we just need to see YOU with that baby!!!!!! :D

manda_moo87
10-07-2004, 09:28 PM
What a beautiful little girl she is... :)

Grace
10-07-2004, 09:39 PM
Thank you, thank you for all the glorious pictures.

Jenna is beautiful - and she appears to come by it naturally. Enjoy this special time in your life, Kim.

Someone passed this advice to me 14 years ago, when I was about to become a first-time grandmother - - - No matter what you do right now, it is normal - ;)

nibblets
10-07-2004, 09:42 PM
She is a beautiful little angel! Her close up pic is adorable. Congratulations Grammy! :D

catnapper
10-07-2004, 09:45 PM
Oh Kim.... she is gorgeous! Little itty bitty fingers, toes and dark curly hair! you have every reason to be proud! What a great day for you and your family!

christa
10-07-2004, 09:50 PM
Kim, Jenna is beautiful!!! She really started looking alert by that first burping!!! She's an absolute doll! Your daughter & Son-in-law couldn't look more proud! Congrats!

BTW, these pics are really feeding my "baby fever"!!!

sirrahbed
10-07-2004, 09:51 PM
Oh Kim! I am SO very happy for you:D If you are anything like I was, you are exhausted and rather in a numb zone - not quite grasping all that has happened today - the miracle and reality of it all!!! I was floating along on a surreal cloud for several days.:D Oh praise God that everyone is fine!! What a precious little creature Jenna is - so tiny and perfectly adorable:)
God Bless you Grammy Kim

The following is a favorite hymn of mine, and I could hear this melody and words in my head when we heard Misha's first cry. I sing it to her often now!

Borning Cry
Melody - "Waterlife" by John Ylvisaker

"I was there to hear your borning cry,
I'll be there when you are old.
I rejoiced the day you were baptized,
to see your life unfold.
I was there when you were but a child,
with a faith to suit you well;
In a blaze of light you wandered off
to find where demons dwell."

"When you heard the wonder of the Word
I was there to cheer you on;
You were raised to praise the living Lord,
to whom you now belong.
If you find someone to share your time
and you join your hearts as one,
I'll be there to make your verses rhyme
from dusk 'till rising sun."
In the middle ages of your life,
not too old, no longer young,
I'll be there to guide you through the night,
complete what I've begun.
When the evening gently closes in,
and you shut your weary eyes,
I'll be there as I have always been
with just one more surprise."

"I was there to hear your borning cry,
I'll be there when you are old.
I rejoiced the day you were baptized,
to see your life unfold."

Uniqueviking
10-07-2004, 09:57 PM
She absolutely adorable - what a beautiful little girl http://www.addis-welt.de/smilie/smilie/tiercat/sir-smile-gattina-cuoricino.gif

Tonya
10-07-2004, 10:19 PM
She is so beautiful! What a gorgeous baby! Your daughter looks wonderful too! I'll probably look like hell when childbirth is done. lol.

Craftlady
10-07-2004, 10:20 PM
Jenna is a cutie :)
Thanks for sharing photos with us.

MULTICATMOM
10-07-2004, 10:43 PM
SHE'S AMY'S NOSE;) HOW CUTE!!!!
CHAD KEEPS LOOKING AT HER WITH DISBELIEF:) :) THEY MAKE A NICE LOOKING GROUP!!!! CONGRATULATIONS GRAMMY :D :D :D

cloverfdx
10-07-2004, 10:43 PM
Congratulations Kim :D, i hope Mama and Baby are both doing well.

:D

rg_girlca
10-07-2004, 11:00 PM
Oh Kim, what an absolute, beautiful grand-daughter you have.
It truly runs in the family.
I just LOVE the picture of her close up. She looks so bright eyed and look at the head of hair she has. Precious, so, so precious.

Welcome and Happy Birthday sweet baby Jenna Ashlyn.

Congratulations to all.:)

jazzcat
10-07-2004, 11:08 PM
Oh she is just adorable Kim! Congrats to everyone on such a perfect little baby girl.:D

trayi52
10-07-2004, 11:20 PM
Kim, she is indeed very beautiful! She looks so tiny!

Congratulations to all of you!!

Willie:)

sirrahved
10-07-2004, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by sirrahbed

The following is a favorite hymn of mine, and I could hear this melody and words in my head when we heard Misha's first cry. I sing it to her often now!
Borning Cry
Melody - "Waterlife" by John Ylvisaker

Mom-in-love,

I sang this at my brother's confirmation!
-------------------------------------------------------
Kim,

You have a beautiful grand-daughter! I can't wait to see her grow and change every day! I'm expecting regular pictures;)

krazyaboutkatz
10-07-2004, 11:38 PM
Kim, Jenna sure is adorable. I'm glad that both mother and baby are doing well. Thanks for sharing these wonderful pictures with us.:)

popcornbird
10-07-2004, 11:46 PM
What a beautiful baby Jenna is!!! Congratulations!!!! :D

kt_luvs_kitties
10-07-2004, 11:47 PM
Congratulations on baby Jenna! She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Good luck on the following days to come, you are going to be so tired! Congratulations also to Amy Beth and daddy. Thank God everything turned out so well.:D

Palomino21
10-07-2004, 11:56 PM
Congratulations!!!! She's beautiful. :-)

Annie

shais_mom
10-07-2004, 11:59 PM
what a beautiful family!!
Amy Beth looks beautiful. How funny her makeup is spotless! I would look horrid I know!

jenluckenbach
10-08-2004, 05:42 AM
Jenna is a very beautiful little girl :D

petslover
10-08-2004, 06:49 AM
CONGRATS!!!! I bet you are a very proud person today and your going to be a wonderful grandma. The pictures are adorable.

chrangharris
10-08-2004, 07:09 AM
Kim- Jenna is such a beautiful little girl! Amy Beth looks so natural and comfortable holding her! We can't wait to see more pictures! Give Jenna a good snuggle and kiss for me!!! Congratulations!

catlady1945
10-08-2004, 07:12 AM
Congratulations to all. She is lovely and the phots are great.

catlover4ever
10-08-2004, 07:13 AM
Congratulations to the new mommy and daddy and of course the new grammy!!! Jenna is beautiful!!!

catcrazylady
10-08-2004, 07:42 AM
OMG! Jenna is precious! AmyBeth is so pretty and she is glowing in her pictures! What a beautiful family you have Grandma.:) You need to make sure and get a photo of the three generations all together. You look so happy in your picture holding your very first grandchild.
Get some rest friend and then bombard us with more pictures of that precious baby girl!
{{{{{HUGS}}}}} and kissies to all of you!:) :) :)

QueenScoopalot
10-08-2004, 08:04 AM
What a beautiful little baby! :D And ditto on Amy Beth looking like she's gone through nothing! Great pictures Kim...now get out that baby cat suit...complete with little ears and whiskers LOL! :D

DogLover9501
10-08-2004, 08:06 AM
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Jenna is beautiful!

Jods
10-08-2004, 08:12 AM
congrats Kim what a beautiful baby girl :D :) :D

catmandu
10-08-2004, 08:20 AM
I and the Found Cats,wish,to join,the chorus of Cocatulations,on the birth,of Jenna,and All Best Wishes,to Your Family,and may Our Lord,Bless and Keep You ALL!:D :) ;) :) :cool:

Tina
10-08-2004, 09:02 AM
Congrats! Jenna is a beautiful baby!

mina'smomma
10-08-2004, 09:10 AM
Oh Kim!!!!!

She is sooooooo gorgous. You look the part of the proud grammy. She looks like a little angel. Amybeth looks very well for having a little one. (I never saw that big of a smile on someone who came out of delivery in my family)

Congrats to you and your family on its newest addition. Now its making me wanting one.

(a human baby for Mina to be a big sister to ;) )

kimlovescats
10-08-2004, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by shais_mom
what a beautiful family!!
Amy Beth looks beautiful. How funny her makeup is spotless! I would look horrid I know!

Oh honey, Amy Beth had to have her make-up bag close by at all times! :rolleyes: She really had a pain-free labor ... but baby Jenna just had other plans! ;)

Do you want to know what I had to do for Amy Beth the night before???? I had to shave her legs and paint her toenails for her!!!:rolleyes: :D

Silly girl she is!;)

Thank you everyone!!! *must get showered and off to the hospital!*:eek: :D

Grammy Kim:D

cloverfdx
10-08-2004, 09:21 AM
Do you want to know what I had to do for Amy Beth the night before???? I had to shave her legs and paint her toenails for her!!!

:D

Have a nice visit and give Jenna lots of gentle cuddles from us all :).

Samantha Puppy
10-08-2004, 09:24 AM
She is GORGEOUS.

lynnestankard
10-08-2004, 10:12 AM
Congratulations Grammy Kim and Mummy and Daddy too!! You have an unbelieveably gorgeous grand-daughter - as if you needed telling Kim!!!
It's wonderful that we can share such a happy occassion - I feel honoured.

Welcome to the World baby Jenna xxxx

Lynne

K & L
10-08-2004, 10:25 AM
Oh Kim she's just beautiful! Again Congratulations Grammy!

smokey the elder
10-08-2004, 10:29 AM
Congratulations! What a cute baby.

persianmom
10-08-2004, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by kimlovescats

Do you want to know what I had to do for Amy Beth the night before???? I had to shave her legs and paint her toenails for her!!!:rolleyes: :D

Silly girl she is!;)

I did that to- I made sure my legs were shaved and my toenails were pretty- oh the positions I ended up doing that!!! I would have polish all over my poor little toes- Bryan would just laugh at me and clean my toes for me!

NoahsMommy
10-08-2004, 12:47 PM
Oh Kim,

Jenna is a precious, beautiful girl!! Congrats to you, Amy Beth and Chad! :) :) :) :) :)

Enjoy your new grandbaby. You're going to have so much fun!

As for the legs and toe nails thing, that would SO be me! ;)

Pam
10-08-2004, 03:56 PM
Kim she is just precious and I couldn't be happier for you or Amy Beth or Chad! Now the fun begins! Grandmotherhood is just the BEST!!! ;) Enjoy every minute because they grow like little weeds! Thank you for taking the time out to post these. I know you must be sleep deprived! LOL!

dappledoxie
10-08-2004, 04:35 PM
Awwww! Congratulations Kim!!!!!! What a sweet little baby! Everyone looks so happy! :D

tatsxxx11
10-08-2004, 04:36 PM
Congratulations Kim:):):) Make the Grammy:D Jenna is beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing the big day with us! And congrats to the proud parents too! Job well done, Amy Beth and Chad;)

gini
10-08-2004, 05:09 PM
Brand new and just perfect in every way. Jenna, you will be well loved!

persianmom
10-09-2004, 08:04 AM
Kim

Jenna is so cute. Itsn't great to be Grammy. :) Looking forward to seeing more pictures. Msyts is doing great. My Mom and sister are here to met Misha. Mom has fallen in love with Msyts. She sits an plays with her and then when Msyts gets tired she climbs up into her lap an goes to sleep. Mom has asked me if she can take her home with her. I told her ok because mom has been alone for 20 years and this is the first time since my dad passed away that she has really wanted a pet. So I'm going to hel pay for her up keep so mom can have a fur baby at home. Momis going to be eighty in Dec. I hope you don't mind. When mom passes I'll bring her back here to me. I'm going to miss here though. Once again Jenna is so cute.

Love ya
Carol:)

moosmom
10-09-2004, 09:26 AM
Kim,

Congratulations!!!! She's beautiful! You surely don't look old enough to be a Grandma. ;)

shais_mom
10-09-2004, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by persianmom
Kim

Jenna is so cute. Itsn't great to be Grammy. :) Looking forward to seeing more pictures. Msyts is doing great. My Mom and sister are here to met Misha. Mom has fallen in love with Msyts. She sits an plays with her and then when Msyts gets tired she climbs up into her lap an goes to sleep. Mom has asked me if she can take her home with her. I told her ok because mom has been alone for 20 years and this is the first time since my dad passed away that she has really wanted a pet. So I'm going to hel pay for her up keep so mom can have a fur baby at home. Momis going to be eighty in Dec. I hope you don't mind. When mom passes I'll bring her back here to me. I'm going to miss here though. Once again Jenna is so cute.

Love ya

I think this is WONDERFUL!!!
what a precious gift!!!
But.........

now we have to find YOU a kitten!! ;)

jazzcat
10-09-2004, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by persianmom
Kim

Love ya
Carol - lets figure out a way to get one of Mysty's sisters to you. I think Kim still has Rebecca and Hannah! Both are adorable!

That is very nice of you to give her up to your mother. I bet she will be a wonderful companion for her.

shais_mom
10-09-2004, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by jazzcat
Carol - lets figure out a way to get one of Mysty's sisters to you. I think Kim still has Rebecca and Hannah! Both are adorable!

That is very nice of you to give her up to your mother. I bet she will be a wonderful companion for her.

What a great idea!
I wish I lived farther south, I would definately help with a transport but I live farther North then Debbie and Dennis. :(

I know Kim won't be upset with Carol giving her mom Mysty - it was a selfless act of love!!!
Let's hear what Kim and Carol say then we can figger out a transport. :)

Vio&Juni
10-10-2004, 06:39 AM
She's such a beautiful baby!