PDA

View Full Version : A little about Cleo and Sara

Pitties are my life
10-07-2004, 07:56 PM
As requested I decided i should tell everyone abit about my dogs.

So first of all there is Cleo A pure bred Pittie

We got Cleo from a kill shelter. I was at the shelter because I was dropping off Sara's old kennel(we were donating it). I persuaded my parents to let me go look at the dogs. All of them were adorable, I was just about to leave when I approached the last kennel. Cleo was the only one in there with out a bed or a blanket. She was very timid and stayed at the back of the cage. I talked quietly to her and she slowly gained my trust. I knew she was the doggie of my dream's. My mom wasn't giving in. I asked the woman is she had been here long and she said this was her last week. That was it, she came home with us. She is now nearly two (roughly) I love her so much!

Sara is about four years old (she is from a shelter as well so the age is unknown) I love her so much. She loves swimming and playing with other dogs. She does like cats very much though:p I am hoping I can borrow a camera so i can show you some pictures of my babies!

tatsxxx11
10-07-2004, 07:58 PM
Sniff, sniff:) What a heartwarming story of how to deserving doggies found their way home:) I can't wait to see pics! They are blessed to have found you as you were to have found them:) Hugs to Cleo and Sara:) Sandra, Cody and Star:)

sammy101
10-07-2004, 09:36 PM
im glad to hear about your dogs!!They sound very sweet,what colour is Cleo??
hope you get pic's soon!:)

dogs_4_me
10-07-2004, 10:23 PM
Your dogs sound very cute. I love Goldens and Pitties. I cant wait to see pictures:D

robinh
10-08-2004, 07:42 AM
Sure hope we can get pictures of these two sweeties???? They sound wonderful.