PDA

View Full Version : Uh-oh! Gracie & Gabriel have an accomplice!!!

QueenScoopalot
10-07-2004, 05:19 PM
I put the two rascals away in the cage after they spent all afternoon playing, and it was time for their dinner anyway. I'm dashing around doing the 'doo' and come downstairs to find them out! :eek: :rolleyes: Having a grand old time again!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/SPRUNGFROMJAIL.jpg

We'll get that rug freshener off the runners of the rocker for you!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/SpencersprungGracieandGabrielfromjail.jpg

The jail house Warden LOL! Spencer was babysitting them in the living room the whole time I was busy! Looks guilty to me! :rolleyes: He's a bit too smart for his own good knowing how to lift and slide the latch to open the door! :eek:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v128/QueenScoopalot/WegotoutofjailthankstoSpencer.jpg

Gracie and Gabriel back to having fun, fun, fun!!! :D Of course Spencer's ulterior motive was to eat the kitten's wet food! :rolleyes:

rg_girlca
10-07-2004, 05:56 PM
Oh Spencer, did you let those two adorable kitties out of the cage so you could eat their food. NAWTEE BOY.

Great Pictures Jan. Gracie and Gabriel are such a pair of cutie patooties.:)

trayi52
10-07-2004, 06:08 PM
ROFLMAO!!!! What a way to get food Spencer!! At least Gracie and Gabriel had fun!

Cute pictures!

Willie:D

catfamily
10-07-2004, 06:41 PM
Those are great pictures of the Healthy Gracie and Gabriel kitties.Boy they filled out and have great poise and cat figures.They look great Jan.:D :D

sirrahbed
10-07-2004, 06:50 PM
Spencer-you STINKER!!:eek: :D

QueenScoopalot
10-07-2004, 06:58 PM
I have to bungee cord everything in the kitchen shut, as Spencer's a little too smart for his own good lately! :rolleyes: He steals things from the cabinets, and opens them up! Anything edible is gone down the hatch. Non edible items are carefully dissected in case there may be a morsel somewhere inside! My brand new dusters...shredded. ARGHHHH!! :rolleyes: He's a brat! But the kittens got extra playtime out! They're out all day anyway, except they do need to eat AM & PM! ;)

catlover4ever
10-08-2004, 07:10 AM
From the looks of it....Gabe and Gracie can get into thier own good amount of trouble without needing any help. Oh, what am I getting myself into? ;) ;) ;)

catmandu
10-08-2004, 08:49 AM
I think,that Spencer,let them,out,more to be his Pals,than,for the food,although,the food,was good,too!

catcrazylady
10-08-2004, 09:05 AM
Gracie and Gabriel thank you spencer! How funny! You gotta love a cat loving dog!:D Not only is he smart but he sure is a pretty boy. I know it's a no no Spencer but we think your funny!:D :D :D

Gracie and Gabriel look fantastic!!

QueenScoopalot
10-08-2004, 09:18 AM
Well the rascals are bungee corded in jail so Spencer won't spring them from it! ;) They do need to eat being growing babies, and I can't afford to have Spencer eating their food. Though you have to admire a dog that after eating their food, does his babysitting job in return! :D I'm so lucky that he does adore kittens! Meg...don't worry about this pair being trouble makers. ;) Adventurous yes, but well behaved little monkeys! :D