PDA

View Full Version : Wonderful news on Emily Rose's two brothers

QueenScoopalot
10-07-2004, 03:06 PM
They got adopted out (two of the three) together about a month ago. terrific family from what I hear, and they are all crazy about the boys! I want some pictures of them WHAAAAA!!!! I'm so glad they went to a family that didn't jump at the first kitten they saw (and there were smaller ones available), but went home and discussed it amongst themselves,and chose the two boys. Emily Rose is still here and had a tiny setback a few weeks ago. She started swelling up a bit, so Iwhipped out the antibiotics and she was fine in no time. It really stinks that I don't have a cat free room she can be in to excersize. But the cage she's in is huge,and she dashes from top to bottom in a flash! :eek: :) :eek:

catfamily
10-07-2004, 03:42 PM
Great news on Emily Rose's brothers Jan.And I'm sure your caring touch will keep Emily Rose alive and healthy.I hope she finds a good home too.I think 2 kittens (Marshall and Tucker) is enough kittens for us and the adult cats.LOL.After Birdie we will call it quits.When we move to Maine next year everyone will think we're nuts and stay away from us.LOL.Too funny.:D It will be 11 cats by then.We have to find others who will have more than two.;)

rg_girlca
10-07-2004, 04:48 PM
Oh that's great news Jan for Emily Rose's brothers.
Hope you two guys enjoy your new forever home.

Jan, in regards to Emily Rose, do you know is she will keep on swelling like that from time to time, or is this the end of it?
I'm glad you nipped it in the butt right away.
Give that sweetie hugs and kisses for me please.:)

QueenScoopalot
10-07-2004, 04:57 PM
I know the virus can stay in their system for a long time, thankfully her brothers are only cats, so I really don't know. She got hit so severely at first, and her brothers were fine in a matter of days. I can't risk her being around other kitties as she's still shedding that virus from Hell. She's so affectionate, and loves to be held. She'll give me noserubs all day long if I had the time! :D :) I can only hope it won't crop up again! :rolleyes: :(

catmandu
10-08-2004, 09:23 AM
That is Great News,and that bodes well,for Karinas Kittens,who show no sign,of FIP,what so ever! BlessYou,for giving those Little Ones,a Second Chance!

catnapper
10-08-2004, 09:29 AM
Sounds like a great family. You know they made the right decision if they talked it over and came to a joint decision. I know too many families that say "well, its YOUR cat. I didn't want THAT one."

catcrazylady
10-08-2004, 09:57 AM
Wonderful news for Emily Rose's brothers!! It sounds like a wonderful family.
Poor Emily Rose! Is she ever going to be rid of this nasty virus? I know she has to miss having some companionship. Prayers on the way sweet Emily that this awful bug goes away and you can run and play with all the other babies.:)