PDA

View Full Version : It's been around 6 months since....

cubby31682
10-07-2004, 02:31 PM
It's been around 6 months since I have had to clean Cubby's nose for him. Since he was a kitten he hated giving him self a bath and would only do the bare essentials. Missing his nose parts of his face, and his feet. I had to take him into the vet one time because his breathing was odd. He also had some black discharge from his nose. They ended up putting a scope in to find out what the problem was. Which when they came back to me I had to laugh. They said he hasn't been cleaning his nose, they told me to get a wet wash cloth and make sure it is still wet and wipe his nose with it. Which I had to do once every other week or so. Every now and then I would have to pick stuff out of his nose or his breathing sounds weird. Well today I relized that it has been right around 6 months since I've had to do it.

GOOD JOB CUBBY!!!

jenluckenbach
10-07-2004, 02:48 PM
He must be grwoing out of that "I don't want to bathe" stage ;) :D

QueenScoopalot
10-07-2004, 02:56 PM
Cubby you silly cat you! Mama has to pick your nose for you?? LOL! :D :rolleyes: :eek: :D

cubby31682
10-07-2004, 03:17 PM
:rolleyes: Yea I've had to pick his nose. I never minded doing it as long as his breathing went back to normal. :)

rg_girlca
10-07-2004, 04:38 PM
Good boy Cubby. Glad to know that meowmie doesn't have to pick your nose anymore.:eek:

Felicia's Mom
10-07-2004, 09:06 PM
Cubby, I'm glad your mommy doesn't have to clean your nose for you.