PDA

View Full Version : A quick hello

AdoreMyDogs
10-07-2004, 02:06 PM
Hi everyone, I just wanted to drop a quick hello. I have not been to Pet Talk in several months, and today I decided to drop by to see what's going on. I was very saddened to read about Anna's beautiful Angus boy. Anna I am so sorry.

For those of you who know and remember me, I have been threw a lot of stress these past several months and have not really spent much time on the computer. I hope everyone is doing well and I hope to be able to make it back here to say hi every so often.

Graham, Kersey, and Mindy are doing well. Minion has been sick with a urinary tract infection and the beginning of a urinary blockage, so we've been struggling with that for a couple weeks now, but hopefully we finally have it under control.

Anyway, hope everyone is doing good, hugs to all those I've had the pleasure of meeting. I'll try to make it back more often.

-Leslie

tatsxxx11
10-07-2004, 02:11 PM
I'm first!!!:D:D:D Oh Leslie, how I've missed you and Graham and Kersey and Minion and Mindy..and Dan!:D Sorry to hear Minion's under the weather:( Get well soon sweetheart! You know, I especially think of you all on Halloween; can't ever get the picure of Graham in his Superman costume out of my head!:) Please give them all, especially Super Graham, a big hug and kiss from me! How's his leg doing, Leslie??? I hope the stesses over your life ease up soon, Leslie. Oh, how's the "new" house??? Cody and Star and Mr. B and Oliver send their love!!! Please, stop by more often:) Love, Sandra

Kfamr
10-07-2004, 02:13 PM
Hey Leslie!
I was very happy to see your name online. I'm sorry you're having such a stressful time.

Poor Minion! Hugs to you and him.
Simba told me to tell Graham that he said "HI!!!"
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/ptsignatures/simgraham.jpg

We've added a new addition since you've been gone -- a pup named Kiara. :)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/ptsignatures/kikipinkred.jpg

Glad to hear from you.... Thank You for stopping in. Hope to hear more from you!

Uabassoon
10-07-2004, 02:14 PM
It's so good to see you again! Thank you for stopping in and saying hello. Give Graham, Kersey, Minion big hugs from me, Corkscrew and Tibby!

lizbud
10-07-2004, 02:23 PM
Hi Leslie,

It's great to hear from you again.:) I'm so glad to hear that
Graham, Kersey & Minion are all doing well. Gosh, I really miss
seeing their pictures on PT. So glad you & Dan are doing well.
Hugs & welcome back anytime.:D Liz.

Logan
10-07-2004, 02:26 PM
WOW!!!!!!! I think you must have ESP, Leslie! :)

Just this morning, I saw a post from "Leslie" and wished so badly that we could hear from you sometime (not that I don't enjoy hearing from the other Leslie too, of course).

Please give gentle hugs to all of your babies from me, please. I miss them all so much! I hope Minnion's UTI issues and your stress are improving. Life can sure throw some things at us sometimes, but I have found great reassurance from my friends, right here when I have needed it.

Logan

carole
10-07-2004, 02:46 PM
Happy to have you back, I hope you can spend more time here, as you have been missed, I sure hope the stress in your life has eased some and you are looking forward to brighter days ahead, WELCOME BACK!!:)

Cincy'sMom
10-07-2004, 04:23 PM
LESLIE!!! Great to see you!!!

Sorry things have be so rough of late. Hope fully they will get better soon!

I feel your pain on the UTI...we have been going through the same thing with Cincy, but like you, seem to be making headway.

We've missed you and your babies! Hope you'll have a bit more time to stop by soon, and maybe share some pictures :D

LorraineO
10-07-2004, 04:36 PM
We dont know eachother as I think I came on after you left,, but welcome back!!

Cinder & Smoke
10-07-2004, 09:40 PM
:D

GREETINGS, Leslie!!

And a few {{{HUGS}}} too! ;)

Gosh, we all *miss* you and the FurKid Tribe!

HEY - If you can make it -
we're planning the Fall FLING at Findlay
on Sunday, October 24 ~
see >>> Fall FLING at Findlay (planning thread) (http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=59879)
You and the FurKids are *invited*!! :)
Love to see you there!!

Have you "Moved West" like you thought you might when
we saw you at Kia's Birfday Party?

Hope things settle down a bit for you.

Minion ~

{{{HUGS}}} and *Purrayers* that your UTI gets *fixed* ASAP!!

Ya'll Take Care!! :)

/s/ Phred & the FurKids

dukedogsmom
10-07-2004, 10:28 PM
Welcome back! It's been ages. Hope you can come back more often. I know it always makes me feel better to come here and look at everyone's special animals. I hope Minion keeps doing well. If you ever have time, we'd love to have a few pics. Sorry you've had so much stress. It can be a real downer.

cloverfdx
10-07-2004, 10:36 PM
It is great to hear from you :D. I have missed seeing you and your kids around. I too am sorry things have been rough for you the past few months and they improve soon.minion sweety i hope you are feeling better soon.

Again great to hear from you and i hope you can stop by more often. :)

lovemyshiba
10-07-2004, 11:07 PM
Hi Leslie!!!
Glad to see you back, even if it is only for a brief time:)

I'm glad to hear you and the kids are all doing well, and I hope things settle down a bit for you soon.

shais_mom
10-07-2004, 11:42 PM
I have been wondering about you too!
It was so glad to see you back in June. Sorry things were so stressful for you. Remember we care about you and are here for you!

AdoreMyDogs
10-08-2004, 09:17 AM
Thanks for the kind words, everyone. The stresses in my life have included a move. Dan and I have gotten a divorce and it's been very hard to go threw this. I have moved into my own house, still in Michigan, with all four pets. It's a great little place but VERY little.

It's never easy to go threw this, but I'm glad to have my pets to hug and hold during this time of need.

I'll see if I can get some pics of my babies on here soon.

On a happier note, I'm seeing all these new pets in signatures, this is very cool :) Congrats on all of you who have gotten new babies since we last talked :)

Freckles
10-08-2004, 02:19 PM
Leslie, so pleased to find this thread!:)
A post once in a while is better than none at all.

Kfamr
10-08-2004, 02:28 PM
I'm so very sorry you and Dan have split. :(

{{HUGS}}

tatsxxx11
10-08-2004, 03:15 PM
Me too, Leslie:(:(:( Hey, we're here for you friend, so please stop by more often:) I'd love to see pics of your cute new house and the kids, of course:) Love to you friend. Sandra

Karen
10-08-2004, 03:29 PM
Oh, Leslie, how nice to hear from you! We are sorry you've been through a rough patch, at least you still have your furry ones to comfort and shed on you! We're always here if you need shoulder, an ear (can only offer one, my other's not good for listening, just for holding up my glasses), or a hug. Big hugs to you, and belly skritches for those pups and any kitty who wants one.

wolflady
10-08-2004, 03:42 PM
{{{Leslie}}} I'm so sorry to hear about you and Dan, but it's nice to see you on board! This is a great support group, so please know that we are here for you. I'd love to see some new pics of your babies! :D I sure hope Minion gets better soon. My Scooter has recurring UTI, so I know how frustrating that can be. Is Minion on a special diet?

**hugs**
Karen

Sudilar
10-08-2004, 04:06 PM
Great to hear from you, Leslie!! Sorry that you've had some drawbacks, but good luck on moving forward! Glad to hear that the pups are doing well and I hope that Minion feels better really soon!! Would love to see pics of the furkids and your new cute house!!!!

KYS
10-08-2004, 04:33 PM
Leslie,
I hope everything works out for you.
When you are ready post often and share
pics.

Karen

Kater
10-11-2004, 08:06 PM
Hello Leslie! I'm sorry to hear that things have been difficult for you recently. :( As others have mentioned...we can be your support too! We miss you and would love to hear from you more often!

{{{Hugs}}} to you! *Belly rubs* to Graham, Kersey, and Mindy! And *gentle scritches* to Minion. I hope she feels better soon!

Pam
10-11-2004, 08:23 PM
Leslie, it's great to see you back. As Freckles said, a post once in a while is better than none at all. I hope that you will be able to stop by more often. I'm so sorry to read about all of the stressful things that have been happening. I hope things will start to look up real soon. How is dear little Cassie doing? I hope she is OK. I know she was having some health issues last time I asked. Keep your chin up and stop by now and then. :)

anna_66
10-11-2004, 09:10 PM
Hi Leslie!

So good to see a post from you. I was very happy to have gotten your pm about Angus. I really appreciated it.

I'm sorry to hear about all the stresses in your life right now and hope that soon things start looking up.
Remember...we are here for you anytime you need us.

Hugs & Kisses to all the furkids!

Vermontcat
10-11-2004, 09:10 PM
It's nice to see you back here again.:)
I have missed you and your smiling dogs and cute kitties.
I hope you can find the time to post some new photos of them for us.

Kona & Oreo's mom
10-11-2004, 09:40 PM
It is good to hear from you, even during your stressful time. I'm glad that Graham, Kersey, and Mindy are good, and I hope that Minion feels better soon!