PDA

View Full Version : Second Chance Dobes List

cubby31682
10-07-2004, 12:49 PM
Second Chance Dobes (http://www.petfinder.com/pet.cgi?action=1&pet.Shelterid=MI180&preview=1)

Here are the dogs that we can look at. So far I have narrowed it down to a few of them. Which are Baron, Grindle, Oswald, Ophelia, Odessa, Natasha (I have fallen in love with her) Print, Breena (Which is the one my husband fell for.) and last but not least Snuggles. Please take a look and let me know which one you think. I know when we go to look it will be the one that picks us. I would ultimatly like to go in there with out saying which one we want to see and have them bring one to us and see what happens. We want a love at first sight kind of thing to happen with us and the dog.

DJFyrewolf36
10-07-2004, 01:15 PM
I am soooo thrilled you are looking at a Dobie rescue!!! My parents Dobie, Max came from a rescue in California. So many poor dobies get killed because people can't handle them, Dobies are a lot of work especially abused ones.

Thank you and God bless you for rescuing a pup that needs a home!

Uabassoon
10-07-2004, 01:17 PM
They all seem like wonderful dogs! I'm sure you will know which one is right for you when you go to meet them. I however am in love with Barron, I love red dobies and his ears are natural which I think is so cute.

molucass
10-07-2004, 01:19 PM
I went and looked at all of them, and they are all gorgeous, but I especially like Oswald and Odessa. I've always thought the isabella/tan ones were soooo gorgeous! However, I like Baron a lot as well. :)

I'm sure whichever one you get will be great! Good luck!

cubby31682
10-07-2004, 01:21 PM
I am also in love with Baron. I love the floppy ears look as well.

Tollers-n-Dobes
10-07-2004, 04:36 PM
OMG! I love Grindle, he is gorgeous:D i can't wait to see the new family member you'll be adopting:)let us know ASAP!

aly
10-07-2004, 04:48 PM
I love them all! Baron's eyes did steal my heart right away. But as you said, I'm sure it will be the dog picking you and not the other way around :D

Good luck!