PDA

View Full Version : What would you do?

pitc9
10-07-2004, 09:54 AM
OMG, I am getting so worked up over this...

My hubby and I are going to be spending Thanksgiving with my sister in Missouri. This will be the first trip where we both are going, and have to put the dogs somewhere. AHHHHH!!
I can't imagine not having them with me or at home!!

I have two options... I can start looking and checking out kennels... or have my father in law check in on them a few times a day.

The #1 thing I HAVE to find in a kennel is a place where they both can stay in the same kennel. There is NO way I would have them separated!! NO WAY!!
They are the two biggest scardy cats.... they handle stress better together.
I have to start calling around and stopping my places and check them out.
Oh my poor babies.... that goodness it's only going to be from Wednesday till Sunday (or Monday depending on pick up times)
:(

OR

My father in law offered to stop over a few times a day and let them out of their crates. He would spend an hour or so at the house eachtime he stopped. They only live 15 minuets away.... Oh I don't know what to do. I know it would be less stress on them if they stayed at home. But I can't imagine them having to sleep in crates at night! :(

What would you do?
Pleeeease help me?

I don't have anyone that would be able to stay at the house (I wish I did!! That would be the BEST!!) My friends/family all have dogs of their own to look after or they have kids!!!