PDA

View Full Version : Large, medium or small?...

molucass
10-07-2004, 09:08 AM
;)

I know most people who like dogs have a preference, for one reason or another, so which do you prefer, and why??

My 5 top favorite breeds are Pit bulls, Mini Dachshunds, Basset hounds, Great danes, & Corgi's.
So, size isn't really an issue for me. I've always been a dog lover, and I don't really care what size it is... :)

Samantha Puppy
10-07-2004, 09:12 AM
Samantha is the perfect size for me. She's about 50 lbs., give or take. I don't think I'd want anything much bigger or much smaller... so I'd say a medium dog suits me best.

Logan
10-07-2004, 09:17 AM
I'd like one or more of each, please!!!! :)

Actually, I have only large dogs at this point, and there is something about "big" dogs that I love, so I voted "Large", but I should have said "no preference" because I love them all, and most of you know that I long for an English Bulldog and one day, I will have one. And many times, I wish for a little "lap"dog (although my Goldens think they are lap dogs, especially Zipper). I don't think that my cats would be happy about my lap being taken over by a D-O-G, though!!! :p

cloverfdx
10-07-2004, 09:27 AM
I voted no preferance, I can name breeds (And mutts) from any of the size groups that i adore and would love to have one day. I know of some people who will only have big dogs and dont realy like small dogs :eek: each to their own though.

aly
10-07-2004, 09:35 AM
No preference because I love them all from tiny teacup size to GIANT size.

pitc9
10-07-2004, 09:41 AM
I am a fan of BIG dogs!!

(but I would like a mini yorkie one day!!):D

Tina
10-07-2004, 09:45 AM
I voted medium but should have voted no preference.

Since I do have two small dogs and I love them! I also like medium size dogs to large.:)

DoggiesAreTheBest
10-07-2004, 09:47 AM
I am a fan of all dogs, but prefer big dogs. Drake's size is just prefect for our lifestyle. I would love to have tiny dog, but don't think it would be fair to leave it home when we hike for long hours or run daily for 6 miles.

Canis Amicus
10-07-2004, 09:50 AM
Large. I am large too. A friend of mine took a photo from me with Rex (3yo GSD) in my arms! I will post it when she gives me.

I have a friend who has a maltese, and I was showing her that I can carry my dog in my arms too, a police car was passing by at that moment and stoped, all cops began to laugh!

If I could I would have one of each size.

Rosana
and Rex

Kfamr
10-07-2004, 09:52 AM
I really have no preference, I wouldn't deny the love of any dog.. butttt.. I do have a special place in my heart for large and medium sized dogs. :)