PDA

View Full Version : OMG You guys are going to love this

mina'smomma
10-07-2004, 08:15 AM
I was doing homework last night and while I was doing my work I was singing. (very badly I might add) Anyways Mina was driving me nuts jumping on my legs and back while I was working. So finally I got the hint and laid back on the couch. Well she climbed up on my chest, sat there and started meowing at me. She wouldn't let me pet her, and she wouldn't any treats that she wanted so I put her down and went back to my homework and singing. Well she started this again, and once again I leaned back and she climbed up on my chest and started meowing at me. This time she started rubbing against my face. Anyways to make a long story short she didn't stop until I started singing. When I did she curled up on my stomach (her favorite place) and went right to sleep.

This was sooooo cute I just had to share it.:D

cruisetime
10-07-2004, 08:19 AM
That is adorable! :) I sure wish I knew what mine has been saying lately... :) I guess you really are a very good singer and didn't know it! She must be precious! Debbie

QueenScoopalot
10-07-2004, 08:26 AM
She was being a backup vocalist LOL! She sounds very smart, and cute! But I see no pictures. :confused: :confused: :D

catmandu
10-07-2004, 08:29 AM
Mina,wants to amke you,and she a Duet,so that you can open,with JJJ3,the Singing Cat,in Vegas! Do you know Cool For Cats,by Squeeze?

mina'smomma
10-07-2004, 09:06 AM
Queenscoopsalot,

I'm going to post pictures as soon as I get the digital working.

catcrazylady
10-07-2004, 09:09 AM
What a cute story! I can't wait until we get to see this little sweety!:D