PDA

View Full Version : Pictures of Squeekers!

kt_luvs_kitties
10-07-2004, 01:04 AM
This is the kitty my aunt found and gave to me to look after. He is a stray and I love him to pieces. His story is in cat rescue. I hope you enjoy!

kt_luvs_kitties
10-07-2004, 01:05 AM
*kiss kiss*

kt_luvs_kitties
10-07-2004, 01:06 AM
*sweet squeekers*

kt_luvs_kitties
10-07-2004, 01:07 AM
*hugs*

kt_luvs_kitties
10-07-2004, 01:10 AM
*my cutie pie*

kt_luvs_kitties
10-07-2004, 01:11 AM
I hope you enjoyed!

catcrazylady
10-07-2004, 07:29 AM
What a little muffin!! Look at that little black spot on his nose!! That is one sweet face that needs tons and tons of kissies.:D I'm off to read about his rescue.

Logan
10-07-2004, 07:43 AM
So adorable!!!!! I'm so glad he's with you!!!! :)

cruisetime
10-07-2004, 08:30 AM
Absolutely adorable! :) He is a very lucky kitty! Debbie

manda_moo87
10-07-2004, 05:59 PM
Aw, what a sweetie!

I have a cat named Squeekers, this is the ONLY other cat I've seen with that name. :)

rg_girlca
10-07-2004, 06:08 PM
Awww what a sweetheart. I also love his little spotted nose.

He looks tiny in the picture compared to your hand. How old do you think he is?

sirrahbed
10-07-2004, 06:15 PM
what a sweet and tiny tuxie!!! I saw the name Squeekers and was expecting to see manda-moo's kitty:D Your Squeekers is a little dollbaby!

kt_luvs_kitties
10-08-2004, 12:19 AM
Squeekers said " Thank you so much for thinking I am cute"! He really is the sweetest baby ever. I think he is about four weeks old. hehe I could be wrong because he is so skinny, but his teeth are just starting to come out.
He can nibble kitten chow, but I feed him every four hours, switching from beef baby food, and gerber graduates chicken sticks (have to squish them up) to friskies kitten food in the can. I even wake up during the night for his feedings, and he eats alot, but does stop when he is full.
I have a question though, He is a VERY good bathroom goer, about 10 times a day! But he has terrible gas,and his belly rumbles constantly, it worries me. I thought maybe all the changes in food, but I don't know. Do you guys think maybe it is just a change from almost starving to death to getting fed every 4 hours? He isnt constipated, and his poop is solid, with no straining to go. What do you guys think? What can I do to help him? Any advice would be helpful. Thank you again for thinking he is cute, I sure think he is!:D
PS- that is my hubbys hand, lol! And just for the record, my hubby said tonight"he is damn cute!" so he is already starting to fall for the baby. He plays, cuddles and carries the baby around. It is him in almost all of the pictures, because as soon as he gets home, its to get squeekers from the bathroom to give him a run for his money:D

NKBurlington
10-08-2004, 06:58 AM
He's so tiny! What a cutie pie though.

I would suggest though if you haven't already, maybe take him to the vet for a quick check up, especially if he's a stray. He could be sick or hurt and you might not know it.

He is sweet!

jazzzytina
10-08-2004, 07:43 AM
What a cutie pie! I'm sure he's happy to have a happy loving home. I grew up in Fayetteville! :)

catmandu
10-08-2004, 08:46 AM
He is a little Gem,and with all the Love,and TLC,that you are giving him,he will grow,up,to be a Handsome Tuxedo Cat! I recommmend Nutro Complete Care Kitten,to get him ,through,the Kitten Stage! Good Luck,from The Found Cats,and FEEEDER!