PDA

View Full Version : The Gang Of Three

Craftlady
10-06-2004, 07:41 PM
I know it's been a while since I posted photos. It's been a crazy summer and busy fall. I got a note from an admirer of our gang wanting photos, Of course I can make time to post. :)

What we've been up to...

Eleanor continues to light up our lives. She has however shown a bad habit which Skinny feels monkey see... monkey do... She takes the morsals of food and puts them on the floor first then eats it. Skinny thinks this is neat trick and has followed by example. So now, I have small pieces of food all around the dishes. She dominates the food dishes, I think in time this will settle down. She is not used to sharing. No wonder her sister Betsy was thinner, now we know why. :D Eleanor in past couple weeks has started to walk on our pillows to wake us up in the morning. She then turns around and stares at you until your wake. :) She also loves to sleep beside me in the bed. Eleanor has become my lap cat. Whenever I sit down she is right there. :)

Skinny is trying to teach Eleanor to bury. It's not working. Boy Eleanor can sure clear a room with her deposits. She would be so embarressed if she knew I was telling on her. He never sits or lays still for very long in our house. Constant motion.

Thumper is a star on my favorite poker game site. We play with "play money" and are allowed to have photos in our user name icon. She is on mine and everyone loves the photo. My name is ThumpersMom so it's fitting I have a photo of her. :) She and Eleanor play allot together. It's fun when they gang up on brother, Skinny.

Here's the photos....

Craftlady
10-06-2004, 07:44 PM
Skinny Photo

Even got me in the photo, 7 yrs ago. :)

Craftlady
10-06-2004, 07:45 PM
Thumper Photo

sirrahbed
10-06-2004, 07:58 PM
Wonderful pictures of the kids Becky!! Nice to hear from you too:)

rg_girlca
10-06-2004, 08:46 PM
What great pictures of 3 gorgeous cats.

The one with batman on Skinny is a hoot and I can't get over how much Thumper looks like my Katie girl.

jazzcat
10-06-2004, 09:18 PM
Yeah, Pictures!!!!! It's great to get to see the happy gang of three. I loved hearing about Skinny's lessons for Eleanor, LOL!!! I bet you love your new lap cat too.

Great update and pictures. Please post more often!:D

catmandu
10-07-2004, 08:46 AM
Tabbies,are always Such Wonderful Looking Cats,as they have such blends,of colors,and you always,see something new,every time,that yiou look,at them.

catcrazylady
10-07-2004, 09:08 AM
Things sound so wonderful! Eleanor has fit in quit nicely hasn't she? It sounds like she has always belonged with you.
Loved the pictures and we need more!!!
So you've been playing poker huh? You need to put those cards down more often and post more pictures of those cutie pies!!;) :D :D :D