PDA

View Full Version : YOO-HOO Carla/catfamily??? Birdie says..

QueenScoopalot
10-06-2004, 06:37 PM
Birdie and I are both wishing you all the best on your back surgery Friday. Birdie understands your back will be very sore for a while, but he'll wait very patiently until you're feeling able to move around again. ;) If you need any help...I'm a phone call away! ((((HUGS)))) Jan & Birdie Peep..Peeepp..Peeeep :D

rg_girlca
10-06-2004, 07:43 PM
Oh Carla, I am wishing you all the best on your back surgery friday. Praying for a full and speedy recovery.

jazzcat
10-06-2004, 09:30 PM
I didn't know you were having surgery. Best of luck. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

trayi52
10-06-2004, 09:39 PM
Wow, Carla, I didn't realize it was already time for your back surgery! I hope you have a speedy recovery! You take care and I'll be sending lots of good thoughts and lots and lots of prayers your way. Hugz, but not to tightly, don't want to hurt that back!

Willie:)

catcrazylady
10-07-2004, 07:46 AM
Prayers and {{{HUGS}}} Carla! I hope you heal quickly and feel great soon.:) :) :)

catmandu
10-07-2004, 08:33 AM
I ,and The Found Cats,wish,and pray,that your surgery goes well,as I myself,might have to go,in soon,for a Hernia Operation,and I know,that back pain,is no picnic!

catfamily
10-07-2004, 08:46 AM
OHHH...You guys Thanks.I'm so scared today thinking about another Spine Fusion tomorrow and I see this thread.Thanks for the prayers and I'll be back on Pettalk soon.I really am petrified.I was up all night last night.And I still have so much to do today.I'll be laid up for awhile and won't be driving for months maybe.Just like last year.Well,hope this one works.I hope Mike takes care of the 10 kids OK while I'm gone for the next few days.I've been drilling him on checking the closet before going to work,count heads in morning and night.LOL..excetra,excetra. :D ;) :D

And Gary good luck on your Hernia operation.Let us know when you go in.You'll feel much better after I'm sure.