PDA

View Full Version : My little princess pic...

Tonya
10-06-2004, 06:11 PM
I don't know why, but Sarah layed in this position for about an hour watching us play pool. I guess it's comfortable for her. She was feeling under the weather from her shots but I think it's a cute picture.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/p8dd101f1ed8b95dff578d1a640aaf35d/f6bd16ec.jpg

Mommy, I feel icky!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pe415c80711ad4c14b6bfef5bc3b33168/f6bd16e8.jpg

She still hasn't had her surgury, btw. I am afraid to put her under because she still hasn't grown. So, she's got gunky eyes for now.

tatsxxx11
10-06-2004, 06:40 PM
Awww, what a cutie pup:) Hope you're feeling better, Princess Sarah:)

BitsyNaceyDog
10-06-2004, 07:47 PM
Sarah is such a cutie.

BCBlondie
10-06-2004, 10:46 PM
Awwww!! Your girl has grown so much since the last time I saw pics of her! :D What a beauty!

How does she do with other dogs? (or other small breed dogs) It would be so cute to see her with Megan some day. Both pretty Pom girls. :D

You should post pics of your pups more often! :D

captain
10-06-2004, 10:49 PM
You had to hold that pose the whole time ...... until Mummy got a picture.

wolfie
10-06-2004, 11:14 PM
She's grown so much! What a pretty girl ^_^

Tonya
10-07-2004, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by BCBlondie
Awwww!! Your girl has grown so much since the last time I saw pics of her! :D What a beauty!

How does she do with other dogs? (or other small breed dogs) It would be so cute to see her with Megan some day. Both pretty Pom girls. :D

You should post pics of your pups more often! :D

She is pretty good with our dogs. She runs the roost. She attacks them and hangs off of their throats like she's a 100 lb dog. They always let her have the bones and toys. She loves playing rough with them. The downside of that is she plays SUPER rough with small dogs like they are Dusty and Roxy. It totally confuses them and they don't like it.

She isn't all that great with other big dogs. I guess she's dog aggressive you could say. I haven't given her the opportunity to attack anyone. When she sees a dog, even if it's a 100 lb pitbull, she runs at them full force snarling and growling trying to bite them.

Thanks for the compliments, everyone. She's a real sweetheart (hehe, after I just said she attacks dogs). She's doing wonderful on the housetraining which makes us soooo happy! I guess she's officially housetrained, I can't remember the last time she had an accident.

DoggiesAreTheBest
10-07-2004, 09:56 AM
Sarah is just too cute! She looks so soft. I just want to reach out and pet silky fluffy hair!

lute
10-07-2004, 11:26 AM
awww...hope you ge to feeling better Sarah.:(
she ooks much better then when you first got her.:D

LorraineO
10-07-2004, 11:37 AM
bum UP!! super cute!!!

molucass
10-07-2004, 11:41 AM
She's adorable!

Princess Sarah, I hope you start feeling better soon! :)

pitc9
10-07-2004, 12:29 PM
I sure hope that cutie pie feels better soon!

BCBlondie
10-07-2004, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Tonya
She is pretty good with our dogs. She runs the roost. She attacks them and hangs off of their throats like she's a 100 lb dog. They always let her have the bones and toys. She loves playing rough with them. The downside of that is she plays SUPER rough with small dogs like they are Dusty and Roxy. It totally confuses them and they don't like it.

She isn't all that great with other big dogs. I guess she's dog aggressive you could say. I haven't given her the opportunity to attack anyone. When she sees a dog, even if it's a 100 lb pitbull, she runs at them full force snarling and growling trying to bite them.
She sounds a lot like my sister's Pom, Monica.. :rolleyes:
I can't take Monica with me to any parks because she tries to eat the other dogs. :eek:
She gets along perfectly fine with family dogs though. *shrugs*
I'm glad Megan's not like that though! :)