PDA

View Full Version : Exhausted :(

DJFyrewolf36
10-06-2004, 04:40 PM
Ugh, I'm just ranting so ignore this if you want to

I've gotten at most maybe 4 hours of sleep in the past two days. Its not like I don't WANT to sleep or anything I've just been busy. Up late talking with the hubby, then work, then school, then homework, then up late....ugh. I find it hard to focus on stuff now. We are trying to open up a nightclub (Hard hard hard hard friggen work, let me tell you) and we've been up writing business plans and doing research and stuff. It feels like I've got two jobs plus my studies. I need a break...I think after school tonight Im going to crash...perhaps I need to take a lesson in time management from Remus!

lynnestankard
10-06-2004, 04:48 PM
Be careful DJFW - saw a programme last night on what sleep deprivation does to you - very scarey. If nothing else - catch up on the zzzzzz's. Good Luck.

Lynne

slick
10-06-2004, 05:10 PM
I hate to say it but wait until you hit the big M. Not nice at all. I've been living on about 3-4 hours sleep a night for past few years. No wonder I get "punchy" sometimes. :eek:

Please take care of yourself and try to get some alone time if you can. I hear it can really rejuvinate you.

{{{HUGS}}}

Karen
10-06-2004, 05:13 PM
I believe Remus would reccomend long naps and less stress. Chin up, kiddo, it won't last forever!

DJFyrewolf36
10-06-2004, 05:20 PM
Thanks :D encouragement really does do wonders! LOL slick, mom is going through that and says the exact same thing!