PDA

View Full Version : Please keep my friend in your thoughts..

CountryWolf07
10-06-2004, 02:57 PM
He is having a hard time today..

He lost his cat at the vet, and all he just was going to do was to have his claws de-clawed.. and the cat died.. He just got the cat yesterday..

mina'smomma
10-06-2004, 03:02 PM
I'm very sorry to hear that. I will definately keep your friend in my prayers.

Do they know what happened to the cat? Was he really old, or maybe a stray that could of been ill?

Keep us posted on how he is doing.:eek:

leslie
10-06-2004, 11:45 PM
uh oh- better find out what happened at the vets! could be foul play? your friend is likely in no shape to find out what happened and someone else needs to pick up the medical report etc. I am sorry he decided on declawing esp after all that was posted on the thread about that issue here. But that is neither here nor there right now. Remind him that there are other kitties that need his love and if he must have a declawed cat he can adopt an abandoned already declawed cat through petfinders.com or your local shelter. Sometimes it eases the pain to get a new pet right away. Every one is different on that matter!

kimlovescats
10-07-2004, 12:25 AM
How very sad! I agree with Jan .... there are many more homeless kitties that are waiting to be loved. I hope he finds out what went wrong!!!:(

catcrazylady
10-07-2004, 07:35 AM
How sad.:( I hope they find out what went wrong. I know it won't change things but I would want to know.
I hope your friend finds a new kitty that needs love.

catmandu
10-07-2004, 08:37 AM
If he wasa youngish Cat,there is no way,that he should have died! It sounds,as though,he might,have been kept,under the gas,too long! I wouldnt pay any bill,until your friend gets an explanation.We are sorry,for that Poor Cat,who,should still be,with us!