PDA

View Full Version : Please Post

Jamieejo85
10-06-2004, 02:02 PM
I know a thread like this has been started a long time ago, and I am not sure if we are supposd to "re start" threads or not but I really liked this one and would like to try it. It was where everyone wrote a letter to their dogs. It was soo sweet and I am sure that people now have new things they would like to write down so I would really enjoy reading what all of you come up with. Here goes mine.......

Chico,
Well I have only had you for a few weeks. But I could not love you more if I had had you for a few years. You are my best friend, I can tell you anything and I know you won't judge me. You accept me as I am, and that is true friendship. You are a bed hog and you kick like crazy but I don't mind taking you out of your crate every now and then and inviting you to sleep with me. I remember the heartache I felt after Bella passed away. I didn't want another dog. We already had Omar, and that was enough. But my friend who was looking for a dog asked me to go to the pound with her, and I went. All those poor dogs, looking at me wtih those sad eyes...I could hardly stand it. And after a few seconds, there you were. You were just laying there, looking so sad. YOu were so young, what did you have to be sad about??? Out of curiousity and no intention of bringing you home, I asked about you. They told me it was your last day. I couldn't believe my EARS!!! You were soooooo young...only 7 weeks old!! I couldn't stand it..I told her I wanted you out of there TODAY(that day then)!!! I could not have asked for a more perfect dog. Even though you do make me upset sometimes when you always chew on my shoes:rolleyes: , I love you unconditionally. You are such a good pup and I cannot imagine my life without you. You filled a void in my heart that I thought would remain empty forever. And for that, I thank you and will continue thanking you for the rest of my life!

Omar,
Well big boy....what can I say about you? We have had you since you were a pup and every day with you is full of laughs. You are so crazy, always running into things and jumping on people. Some people think that a good dog is one who is trained and calm. You are neither and I think you are the perfect dog! Even though the neighbors get upset when you bark all the time, I know it is just because you are a good watch dog. You would never harm anyone. I remember all the new people that I have introduced you to, at first you bark and they are scared, but then they realize that you are just protecting your family..you soon warm up to everyone you meet. And even though you try to play a little too rough with your little brother Chico, I think it is a match made in heaven. I never thought that you were a lonely dog, until the day I introduced you to Chico and saw your little stub of a tail wag a mile per minute. I know you are happy to have a playmate and that makes me happy. you two will be running around in the yard together as soon as he is a little bit bigger. For now...only supervised play dates;) . You are the most loyal dog I have ever known. When I am with you, I cannot walk an inch without you right by my side. And when I am upset, the way you lay your head in my lap tells me that you understand how I feel. Either that or you do something silly to make me forget everything, like run into a wall or door...ha ha:D .I love you boy, and nothing can ever change that....

SOrry it was sooo long. I look forward to seeing what some of you write to your loved ones:D :D

pitc9
10-06-2004, 02:04 PM
You could have gone back and find the thread and post in it, but no matter... your words were wonderful!

:)