PDA

View Full Version : Prayer Request for Me today, please ... doctor visit ...

kimlovescats
10-06-2004, 11:42 AM
I have a last minute appointment today to see my GYN. I have had some sort of strange bump and redness come up on one of my breasts. It is hot to the touch as well, but doesn't really hurt. Of course, tomorrow is grandbaby day, and now this!:rolleyes:

Please just say a prayer that it is nothing .... maybe just a clogged gland or something!

Kim

DJFyrewolf36
10-06-2004, 11:43 AM
I will be praying for you! I know how scary things can be!

slick
10-06-2004, 11:49 AM
Prayers coming out to you Kim. Please keep us posted.

pitc9
10-06-2004, 01:04 PM
Prayers coming your way!

Let us know what they say!!!

lovemyshiba
10-06-2004, 02:29 PM
Prayers coming from me as well, for your appointment today, and for grandbaby day tomorrow.

Pam
10-06-2004, 03:50 PM
Kim, I am just seeing this now. I hope you have already been to the doctor and he has told you it is nothing to worry about. Please check in.

carole
10-06-2004, 04:20 PM
Kim sending you good wishes that everything will be ok,I can imagine how frightening this is for you, and I am sending lots of positive vibes your way, so that all will be well, please check in soon, we are worried about you. TAKE CARE!!

lynnestankard
10-06-2004, 05:07 PM
Kim - sorry I have to go to bed - I'm a little tired tonight and I wanted to know how your visit to the doctor went. I'm typing away with crossed fingers and eyes here - very difficult!!
:eek: :eek:

You've been in my thoughts all evening and I'm hoping all is well.
{{Hugs}} across the miles - I'll check in tomorrow morning.

Lynne xx

kimlovescats
10-06-2004, 06:11 PM
Good news, though a bit embarrassing! I had the world's largest zit! hahaha!!! Thank God that's all it was. He had to pop it with a needle, no anesthetic or anything ... OUCH!!! :eek: Now I have an antibiotic to take 4x daily for a week ..... always something! :rolleyes:

Thanks for the prayers, it was a long wait for the exam! ;)

jazzcat
10-06-2004, 06:30 PM
That's a relief Kim!!! Glad it wasn't anything serious. Are you just sowing a few wild oats and trying to be a teenager again?

Tonya
10-06-2004, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
Good news, though a bit embarrassing! I had the world's largest zit! hahaha!!! Thank God that's all it was. He had to pop it with a needle, no anesthetic or anything ... OUCH!!! :eek: Now I have an antibiotic to take 4x daily for a week ..... always something! :rolleyes:

LMAO! I bet you'd never been so happy to have a zit! I've had those large boil types before, they do feel like cysts and are very painful!

Pam
10-06-2004, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by kimlovescats

Whew! and .... :o

:D :D

kimlovescats
10-06-2004, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by jazzcat
That's a relief Kim!!! Glad it wasn't anything serious. Are you just sowing a few wild oats and trying to be a teenager again?

I swear, living with a pregnant woman these past nine months has definitely gotten my hormones raging!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: That girl needs to move out before I start wearing mini skirts and spike heels again!!!!:eek: :eek: :D :D

Logan
10-06-2004, 07:28 PM
I'm still glad you went. I'd rather think you were overly cautious than negligent, even if it was a wee bit embarassing for you. :)

lynnestankard
10-07-2004, 03:59 AM
Oh Kim - I was never so pleased to hear someone had a zit!!!:D :eek:

What a relief :o

Lynne

Rachel
10-07-2004, 06:04 AM
I've had one of those too, Kim. Pretty scarey but such a relief to have it be what it is. Mine went away completely with the antibiotics.

KYS
10-07-2004, 07:55 AM
That is great news, I will take a zit anyday over the other. :)