PDA

View Full Version : Kido

LorraineO
10-06-2004, 05:20 AM
what cute bundle of love you are!!
Congrats on being DOTD!

bsherman
10-06-2004, 07:13 AM
Sounds like Kido has a loving family. He is beautiful.

sasha the cat
10-06-2004, 07:26 AM
My dog is speciaaaaaaaaaaaaal times 2!

Mew, Hi Kido,

Indeed you are special -- and very, very cute. Have a happy day being our Dog of the Day & celebrate with your boy furson. Wishing you many, many happy & loving years together.

Purrs from Sasha The Queen Cat

LHCamry
10-06-2004, 08:21 AM
Kido............It sounds like you are loved very much.
You are a very handsome little fellow. Glad you made DOTD.
I got to see you. Have a great life.:) :) :)

anna_66
10-06-2004, 08:21 AM
I really do see why everyone wants to stop and say "Hi" to you, you are just a little sweetheart!

It sounds like you are very much loved boy:D
I hope you have a wonderful day celebrating being our special Dog of the Day!

pipersmom
10-06-2004, 08:49 AM
Kido, you are absolutely adorable and it sounds as if you have a most appreciative boy to call your own. ;-)

Have a wonderful day sweetie!

Rachel
10-06-2004, 12:05 PM
Kido, like Anna said, I too couldn't help but want to stop to say hi to you. If only I could give you a belly rub and stare into those mesmarizing eyes. You look like a beautiful little red fox and from what your boy says, you are so much fun to live with. I know you are taking good care of your boy and that you two are going to have the best of times together.

I couldn't be happier than to think of what a wonderful dog you are and what a good home you have. It is good to be loved as I know you are, but sometimes I think it is even better to be appreciated and what your boy has written is appreciation at its finest. I am glad you were able to be our Dog of the Day. It has been just grand to see your picture and read your story.

Good dog, Kido!

tatsxxx11
10-06-2004, 02:32 PM
What a foxy little man you are Kido!!! Aren't Pom's the most precious???:D I know if you passed me by on the street, I'd stop traffic to get to you:) You're one of those dogs thats just begs to hugged and covered with kisses:) You and your very proud person have so many years of happy times ahead of you! What a lucky, lucky boy he is indeed to know the love and friendship of such a special, special doggie! It's clear, he loves you to pieces!!! Enjoy your much deserved Dog of the Day honors with your loving family, Kido! How very proud they all must be! I hope you're spoiled rotten today Kido!:) Hugs and happy tail wags to you from Sandra and pups Cody and Star:)

K9soul
10-06-2004, 04:36 PM
Sweet Kido, what a special and chipper boy you are indeed! You look just like a little fox in your picture, I'd love to give you scritchies and belly rubs :). No one has to tell your loving human how lucky he is to have you, he knows just how special you are!

I hope you have a wonderful day Kido, filled with all kinds of fun and attention. Congratulations Kido, our little foxy Dog of the Day!

cookieluver7
10-06-2004, 05:53 PM
Kido, what a lovely dog you are. You look like such a sweetie pie! I love dogs, and you are one of the cutest I have seen. How do dogs look so cute? You are beautiful, and I bet most dogs are jealous. I'm sorry sweetheart, I would love to talk more about how cute and beautiful you are, but I need to check on my own pet. Congratulations on being dog of the day! I love you bunches and don't you stop being adorable xoxoxo!!!! :cool:

cookieluver7

Jax
10-06-2004, 06:43 PM
Awww Kido, what a totally adoooorable dog you are!! That sweet face, impressive fur, cute little pawsies -- sooooo cute! How nice you live by the water and have such a devoted friend! Great picture of you cocking your head to the side Handsome Kido!! :) :D :)

KYS
10-07-2004, 07:49 AM
A big CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!