PDA

View Full Version : Games for kids on Halloween?

teenster3
10-05-2004, 09:33 PM
Matthew & I are going to throw a Halloween/Anniversary party this year on Saturday & I need ideas on what to prepare for the kids to do? (They range in ages from 2-12)
Do they get to watch scary movies too or is that a bit too much? What kind of games, movies, ideas are good for kids on Halloween??? I know what the adults like but have no idea about the kids!
Any suggestions?

heinz57_79
10-05-2004, 11:41 PM
Get an apple (caramel apples are even more fun, and even more messy! hehe), pierce it thru from top to bottom and thread some twine through it, tied at the bottom so it will hold the apple. Tie the other end of the twine (should be pretty long) to a nail or hook or something so the apple can dangle. Then, hands behind their back, they have to eat the apple. First one to finish, wins! It's fun cuz the apple is swinging all over the place and they have to "chase" it.

We;re gonna have the same game at our party, but the adult version (ie. after people have had several drinks...) Makes it even more interesting. hehehe ;)

binka_nugget
10-06-2004, 12:09 AM
This isn't a game but I really loved it when I was younger.

You could have things that feel weird in a box or something like that and have the kids stick their hands through the hole and touch it. It always creeped me out. :D