PDA

View Full Version : Awww.. she is sooo sweet!

catnapper
10-05-2004, 08:42 PM
I was helping Heather with her homework tonight, so I didn't get to put the kittens in their cage til just now - about a whole hour later than normal. I had to hunt down Harry who was having a ball playing chase the Pouncer. While chasing after a lighting fast kitten, I wondered mildly where I'd find Evie... under my grandmom's antique secretary? Curled into a ball on "Allen's" blue chair? Tucked behind the couch? In mid-thought, I caught Harry and walked him to the cage....

and what did I see?

Evie curled sleeping peacefully on the fleece blanket that was folded on top of the cage. She knew it was bedtime and was waiting to be placed in her bedroom. :D

She's still being bad, but this little sweet act is the Evie I love! I hope she starts acting like this again (and that the naw-tee stuff was from the stress of adoption day ;) )

kimlovescats
10-05-2004, 08:45 PM
What a good girl .... all nawtee kids look like angels when they're sleeping!!!:eek: :D

sirrahbed
10-05-2004, 09:27 PM
awwwwwwwww so sweet!! I had just finished looking in on my two-who are also fast asleep after about an hour of playtime. Kim - ya gotta get one of those ferret hammocks! Best thing I ever bought. They are in there everytime they sleep and often just because they like it. Also, it doubles the crate space with the litter pan, food, water and still play space underneath!
So glad that Evie was a good girl for you and even knows where her bedroom is:D

rg_girlca
10-05-2004, 10:10 PM
Awwww Kim, little Evie won't be naw-tee forever. I would have loved to have seen a picture of her sleeping on the blankie.(Hint, hint)

I thought kitties were suppose to sleep alot!!!! I swear Poppy is awake playing fullforce like.....forever.:eek: Mind you, I am so glad that when I get into bed, he gets into his position, on my arm and is out like a light for the rest of the night.

jazzcat
10-05-2004, 11:47 PM
Awwww is right!!! What a sweetheart!

Don't you think you could keep Harry too and with Babycakes coming you'd be joining the 5er's club. As a new member I have to say it's fun.

catcrazylady
10-06-2004, 07:12 AM
How sweet! Just when your ready to choke em they go and do something adorable. I guess that's why we love em to pieces!

catmandu
10-06-2004, 09:52 AM
WE know,that Evie,is not really Bad,just being a Kitten,and she will grow out of it,when she matures,to be a Wonderous Lady Cat!