PDA

View Full Version : Another TWOFER!!!!

kimlovescats
10-05-2004, 07:47 PM
I am not believing this!!! OK... are you guys ready!!!??????

I had a wonderful couple, a local DOCTOR and his wife and 12 year old daughter come tonight and you won't believe what they did!!!.

They adopted BOTH Griffin and Hallie TOGETHER!!!! I am in rescue HEAVEN!!!!:D :D :D

christa
10-05-2004, 07:53 PM
And I really didn't think that this day could get any better for Cats 4 Keeps!!! Boy was I wrong!!!

Congrats! That's AWESOME news!

Vermontcat
10-05-2004, 07:56 PM
Wow! It is just amazing how the kitties have been flying out of your house left and right and two by two lately.;)
Maybe it is so you can have more time and more space for your new grandbaby. Is tomorrow the big day?:)

kimlovescats
10-05-2004, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by Vermontcat
Wow! It is just amazing how the kitties have been flying out of your house left and right and two by two lately.;)
Maybe it is so you can have more time and more space for your new grandbaby. Is tomorrow the big day?:)

Well, we actually have a few newcomers as well ... just haven't gotten around to posting them just yet!:rolleyes:

The BIG DAY is Thursday!;)

Oh, btw, you will love what came to hangout here yesterday!!!:eek: ;)

ActionCat007
10-05-2004, 08:42 PM
:eek: that's wonderful!

jazzcat
10-05-2004, 09:45 PM
:eek: :eek: :D :D
That is great!!!!! I was hoping that Griffin would find a furever home but to go with Hallie too, Wonderful!! I'll have to go tell Richard because he talked about Griffin on the way home. He really liked him, Amber and Claire so much.

sirrahbed
10-05-2004, 09:46 PM
That is TERRIFIC news about Hallie and Griffin!!! I remember standing near the enclosure and saying a special prayer for a special home - just for Griffin - when I saw him standing there and looking down at me. He is another one who tugged at my heart when you first brought him home with that orangie/buff color that looked shimmery!! God answered so quickly:eek: Why does that always surprise me??:rolleyes:
Congratulations!!!!

rg_girlca
10-05-2004, 10:02 PM
Oh Kim, wow, this day couldn't get any better.

Congratulations.

Enjoy your new forever home Griffin and Hallie.:)

krazyaboutkatz
10-05-2004, 11:47 PM
Kim, this is fantastic news!!!:D You certainly are on a roll.:)

catcrazylady
10-06-2004, 07:23 AM
OMG!!! I don't know if I can take any more fantastic news!!
I love Griffin and I'm so happy to hear that he got a special home. Hallie is such a sweety and so deserving as well. How amazing that they went together.
Thanks for the prayer Debbie and thanks God for the quick response. We know you just made two special kitties and their loving caretaker very happy!

catmandu
10-06-2004, 09:48 AM
Griffin,and Hallie,are two,of the luckiest Stray Kittens,in the World! Not only do,they come to Your Home,for love,and TLC,and then they get adopted,together,to a Professional Gemtleman,and his Daughter! Please Keep,Up The Good work!