PDA

View Full Version : They don't want me?

catnapper
10-05-2004, 04:44 PM
I was told today that the people who were going to adopt me don't want now now. I thought I was pretty handsome! Foster meowmie keeps commenting on my loud purr and she melts everytime I crawl into her lap for a nap.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/kimmel101/Fosters/Harrywithbanket.jpg

Oh well... the good news is that I get to stay here a little longer and fight with my little sister!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v74/kimmel101/Fosters/Fighting.jpg

Its fun to fight with Unca Allen and Unca Pounce too, but foster meowmie never takes pictures of that. She's too busy trying to break up the fights... the second she walks away I run back to attack them. Its fun to get them in trouble! I scream real loud like they're hurting me, only they're not! FUN GAME!

popcornbird
10-05-2004, 05:38 PM
Awww, you're such a cutie pie. I want you. :D

QueenScoopalot
10-05-2004, 05:47 PM
Aww honey..don't feel bad. :( They were probably jerks that wanted a tinier version of you! :rolleyes: Can't they see there's more to love? :confused:

rg_girlca
10-05-2004, 06:30 PM
Awww sweet Harry, those people were crazy not to want such an adorable kitty like you. If I lived closer to you, I would take you in a heartbeat sweetie.

Don't worry, a more caring and loving person will come along, just for you.:)

sirrahbed
10-05-2004, 06:34 PM
oh Harry! Anyone who decided they did not want you is simply not worthy of you!! Someone else will be coming along who deserves a handsome sweetheart like you.
You want to know a secret? The best kitties in the whole world are orange and white males!!!

mspepper
10-05-2004, 07:08 PM
don't you get your fur all in a knot now harry!!!
your a very handsome kitty,,,
meow meow
and it is they who are missing out by not being
graced by your presence

kisses and squeezes
pepper and dude

slick
10-05-2004, 07:14 PM
Don't worry Mr. Harry. The best things in life are worth the wait and you have such a nice foster home now so enjoy it while you are there. Kisses to you sweetie.

kimlovescats
10-05-2004, 07:46 PM
Well, they must be CRAZY!!! This just means they weren't good enough for you, sweet boy!!!!;)

manda_moo87
10-05-2004, 07:49 PM
Ohhh little Harry... I'd take in a heart beat if I could you handsome little orangie boy!

catcrazylady
10-06-2004, 06:09 AM
Harry I would snatch you up in a heartbeat! I was in love with you from the very first picture. You look like Leroy and maybe that's the problem. Somebody got word to those people that you might act like him too!;) :D
You just wait little one because God will send you the perfect loving family.

catmandu
10-06-2004, 09:54 AM
They dont deserve you,Prince Harry,you deserve,to go to a Better Place! If our Dad,could,he would make you,our Newest Found Cat,and we would love,to have You,as a Friend!

christa
10-06-2004, 10:05 AM
Oh Harry, if I only lived closer!!! A sweet yellow little boy . . . Exactly what I've been wanting!!! Just pack your bags and head to Kentucky!!!

I know you'll find the perfect forever home soon! You know that things work out for a reason, and maybe it's just how things are supposed to be!!! Maybe you need more time with your sister for good reason . . . Your family is out there just waiting to find you, and they will when the time is right!!!

*kitty kisses* to this sweet boy!!!

Vio&Juni
10-06-2004, 10:20 AM
Well, their loss, handsome Harry :)

cruisetime
10-06-2004, 10:22 AM
He is too cute! Hang in there and the right parents and right home will come - that one wasn't meant to be. You will get an even better one! :) Debbie