PDA

View Full Version : people next door

Jods
10-05-2004, 10:39 AM
the people next door got another puppy they keep getting puppy's then getting rid of them. Now its a chocolate lab hes really cute but for some reason hes only allowed on their deck and not in the yard. As soon as I go out I put my hands through and pet him and he bounces just trying to get some attention hes out their barking right now I'm gonna see if I can get a picture. I"M SO MAD AT THEM RIGHT NOW WHY DO THEY KEEP DOING THIS TO ANIMALS

pitc9
10-05-2004, 10:41 AM
Grrr... I hate stupid people!

~* sneaks to the neighbor's house and steals puppy*~ :D

Jods
10-05-2004, 10:48 AM
shut!!! I couldn't get any good ones the woman came out and was staring at me... so I pretended to take pics of my dogs heres a couple they suck though... hes trying to lick my hands....

If you look really close where my hand is you can see his lil nose licking me

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v461/Jodie017/IM000784.jpg

This one his nose is on the left because as you can see a big shadow is towering over me, Mercedes is on the fence looking at him

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v461/Jodie017/IM000783.jpg

pitc9
10-05-2004, 11:00 AM
Oh What a sweet little nose!!

Poor pup!!:(

LorraineO
10-05-2004, 12:04 PM
Any idea where they are getting the puppies and where they get rid of them?? I took the second pic you posted and lightened it to see the lil guy,, he has a sweet lil nose!!!

puppyluvs
10-05-2004, 12:34 PM
Oh man this sucks !!!!!!!!!!
Both situations suck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by LKPike
I know how you feel, I work in real estate and one of the houses we have - the neighbors have tons and tons of kids (who are extremely rude, they run right through the yard of our house constantly and have ruined dozens of potential buys) theyve always got new dogs, mostly puppys. the dogs are never kept on leashes, dont even have collars, and there is no fence to protect them. Recently one of the puppys got into the street and was killed by a car. The mother kept saying "we'll get you another one! we'll get you another one!" .... another one? like innocent lives can just be replaced? the dogs (to my knowledge) are never let in the house. And they are completely taken care of by these kids who couldnt give a s*** less what happens to them until something DOES happen (one was just put to sleep because she bit a child that was riding his bike by her and screaming/barking at her)

manda_moo87
10-05-2004, 02:14 PM
Poor lil puppy... :(