PDA

View Full Version : moustache girl..

LorraineO
10-05-2004, 08:28 AM
Heres Lucy this morning,, shes still not herself as you can see in her face,, but I loved the tail over the moush..... :D

Logan
10-05-2004, 08:52 AM
Oh Lucy, you are so sweet, and almost "cat like" with your tail wrapped around your face like that!!! I hope you will feel better soon, sweetheart. :)

Tina
10-05-2004, 09:03 AM
Lucy looks so sweet!

LorraineO
10-05-2004, 12:10 PM
Well shes feeling better now!! lol,, she just had a nice lunch and is busy chewing on her kong ball.... I am so relieved!!!!:)

bsherman
10-05-2004, 02:12 PM
That is a beautiful pic, but I guess she was tucked up so tight to give her tummy comfort. I'm glad she's feeling better. She is such a cutie and a real trooper. Does Merlin bug her or is he off being a puppie somewhere else. I hope he doesn't bug her too much. When I'm sick I just want to be alone.

senorita02
10-05-2004, 02:35 PM
I love Lucy!!! She is adorable , glad to hear she is feeling a little better!

LorraineO
10-05-2004, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by bsherman
That is a beautiful pic, but I guess she was tucked up so tight to give her tummy comfort. I'm glad she's feeling better. She is such a cutie and a real trooper. Does Merlin bug her or is he off being a puppie somewhere else. I hope he doesn't bug her too much. When I'm sick I just want to be alone.

thanks all!!!!

Merlin knows that when Lucy is on th couch,, she doesnt want anything to do with him,,so he is being very good and leaving her be when she wants to rest......