View Full Version : they are a package deal.

cali
10-04-2004, 08:25 PM
ugh, some of you may know that I quite my flyball club recently because they were beig jerks about Happy, and when they desided Happy was giving them a bad name, therefore we must start kenneling her in the van so that she can not be seen at practices, and if Happy so much as barked at another dog again she would be booted from the club. well I said "SO LONG!" but now, these people are just unbelievable. my mom said that at practic on wed. they had the nerve to ask my mom to bring Misty and run her herself, my mom told then that my dogs are a package deal, and they got pissed off about it. gove me a break! did they honestly think that they could blast, and boot my baby then expect me to just toss her aside and help them with my other dog? :rolleyes: yeah right! :mad:

Karen
10-04-2004, 08:28 PM
Exactly - they do not deserve to be graced by Happy's presence or Misty's either. You hug both those pretty girls of your for me, okay?

dogxpress
10-04-2004, 08:38 PM
That takes alot of nerve!

kingrattus
10-04-2004, 10:07 PM
That club doesn't deserve to have ur dogs. So what if a dog has a problem, they all knew about it so why didn't they all help to fit it??

I wanted my ex-friend to be able to bring her Rotti to my house, like I could bring RB Max to hers (her rotti was locked up). We worked hard to train her dog killer. Sure ther was a risk of Max getting hurt, but we were determand girls.

& just look where all that hard work got us!!
http://jess.iahu.ca/max/albums/album09/pro_photo.sized.jpg

ur club should be ashamed of themselves!! If 2 teens could fix a dog killer, then a whole club could fix a scared dog. They should have tried to be happies friend, insted of feeding her fear.

cloverfdx
10-06-2004, 11:36 AM
That is crazy, my reaction would be exactly the same as yours. If Clover was not welcome then Elvis would not continue to go either and vice versa ;).

pitc9
10-06-2004, 12:35 PM
One day they will realize it was their loss!!