PDA

View Full Version : A Black Retriever???

shais_mom
10-04-2004, 06:31 PM
Keegan has changed colors.
These pics prove it.
She went from her usually beautiful goldish red color to black, green, slimy and STINKY. :)
I took her to the resevoir this afternoon, it was a gorgeous gorgeous day, and today is my last day off of a 4 day weekend. It has been so nice spending the days with my girls. But tomorrow is back to the grind! :rolleyes:
She did pretty good then I threw the ball over a ravine and Keegan went to get it and plopped in the mudbog on her way back. I have a couple videos I will post here also.
She was a mess. Some of the pics don't show her face, but they showed her muddiness so I kept them. She was so stinky, I took her over to the water to at least get rinsed off - she still stunk but she got a bath when we got home.
The pics I am attaching in this and the next post wwere from last nite - I took her pic b/c it just didn't look like a comfortable position!

shais_mom
10-04-2004, 06:34 PM
Here is the link for the alblum....

http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeoNWbNi2asaq

shais_mom
10-04-2004, 06:36 PM
another video

shais_mom
10-04-2004, 06:40 PM
the other one with the uncomfortable position
I forgot to post it - posted the video instead! :o

micki76
10-04-2004, 06:51 PM
W:eek:W!! That's one muddy pup!! It looks like she had a blast, though!! :D :D :D

Cincy'sMom
10-04-2004, 07:38 PM
Keegan you silly redhead, I mean mudball!! Looks like she had a blast!!

lute
10-04-2004, 09:52 PM
cuteness!!! bathtime!!! Beanie did this last week. i take him to this creak/water pit. it had been raining a lot! he was attempting to jump over this small little creak and ended up landing right in the middle of it....needless to say he went straight to the tub when we got back.:rolleyes:

popcornbird
10-04-2004, 10:29 PM
Wow!!! What a muddy pupper! :D Hope you're all nice and clean now. ;)

4 Dog Mother
10-04-2004, 10:30 PM
Oh my gosh, Keegan! What a dirty girl you are!
http://shim1.shutterfly.com/procsserv/F-oNWbNi2asasJkFh3Yfm4
I hope you are all clean smelling now. I know exactly what you smelled like and I bet the trip home was no fun for mommy!

shais_mom
10-04-2004, 11:07 PM
Yupper she was a M~E~S~S!!!!
It was a quick trip home - less then 5 minutes! :D

She was so pooped - then her granma and pa pa came over while she was wet and called her a drowned rat!!! :D

Here is a pic - she just started doing this in the last couple weeks - when she is sleeping she rolls over onto her back with legs in the air - I don't know why she started doing it, I can't get good pics of it yet tho!

wolf_Q
10-04-2004, 11:34 PM
Oh my goodness Keegan, did you ever get DIRTY!!! :eek: I bet you had a blast though, huh? :D

puppyluvs
10-04-2004, 11:43 PM
:eek: Keegan you naughty girl lol bet U had fun
:D

Logan
10-05-2004, 07:12 AM
It was just a "spa" treatment for you, wasn't it, Keegan? And the results are gorgeous!!!! :) I'd love to give your tummy a good scratch!!!

pitc9
10-05-2004, 07:19 AM
OMG!:eek:

Now that is one muddy dog!!
But OH so cute at the same time!!!:D

LorraineO
10-05-2004, 08:02 AM
Oh my,,, :D :D I spit my coffee up laughing atthe pics,,, oh waht a diiiirty doggie!!! you must have been laughing your head off!!!!!

cloverfdx
10-05-2004, 09:53 AM
Oh Keegan what a dirty girl :D, but oh what fun.

lovemyshiba
10-05-2004, 11:01 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I about died when I saw those pictures--Keegan wins the dirtiest pup ever award!!!!!!! I need to save these pictres, so when my dogs get "dirty", I can be glad that they aren't covered in goo!!!

It sure looks like she had a good time though!!!!

Since she's clean now, you can give her a kiss from me:D