lizzielou742
10-04-2004, 03:45 PM
Warning - it's political in content!

Wow....just...wow. Watch this video.

http://www.oliverwillis.com/stuff/gopmashup.mov

You need QuickTime and some speakers.

Source:
http://www.oliverwillis.com/node/view/870

Anyone else think that's just a little wacky?

Lady's Human
10-04-2004, 09:53 PM
Someone has obviously been to the Michael Moore school of Video editing and the Dan Rather school of Journalism.

Pam
10-06-2004, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by Lady's Human
Someone has obviously been to the Michael Moore school of Video editing and the Dan Rather school of Journalism.

I'm not even going to waste my time viewing. Lizzie all I can say is that I think you are anti-Republican obsessed. You need to expand your horizons a little and get a hobby or something. :rolleyes:

lizbud
10-06-2004, 08:59 PM
I couldn't watch the video if I wanted to. It locks up my pc.:(

mugsy
10-06-2004, 09:06 PM
I don't waste my time on any cut and paste job done by one side or the other.....it's not worth my time.

It does amaze me how venomous both sides are and the lengths that both sides will go to to make the other side look bad.....it's ridiculous. My thought is....have your views and work to get your beliefs in place WITHOUT badmouthing the other side. All that makes me think is that you don't have anything on your plate, so you resort to trashing the other side. And BOTH sides are guilty of it and I'm sick of it.

Logan
10-06-2004, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by mugsy
I don't waste my time on any cut and paste job done by one side or the other.....it's not worth my time.

It does amaze me how venomous both sides are and the lengths that both sides will go to to make the other side look bad.....it's ridiculous. My thought is....have your views and work to get your beliefs in place WITHOUT badmouthing the other side. All that makes me think is that you don't have anything on your plate, so you resort to trashing the other side. And BOTH sides are guilty of it and I'm sick of it.

I realized tonight just how much I have missed you, Molly, and your commentary. Really!! You seem to be able to take an unbiased approach, but always call it like it is. I'm so glad you're back.

Logan

BCBlondie
10-06-2004, 10:01 PM
ROFLOL!!!
That was funny.
Great video lol.

mugsy
10-07-2004, 12:14 AM
Thanks Logan! You know me....I call it like I see it!! lol And you also know that's why I'm not overly popular with most people on here. hehehehe

KYS
10-07-2004, 02:37 AM
posted by mugsy:I call it like I see it!! lol And you also know that's why I'm not overly popular with most people on here. >>>>

I love reading your posts and respect
your opinion. I for one am glad you are posting again too.

Pam
10-07-2004, 07:06 AM
Originally posted by KYS

I for one am glad you are posting again too.

Me too! :)

christa
10-07-2004, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by mugsy
Thanks Logan! You know me....I call it like I see it!! lol And you also know that's why I'm not overly popular with most people on here. hehehehe

I enjoy your posts/opinions!

lizzielou742
10-07-2004, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by BCBlondie
ROFLOL!!!
That was funny.
Great video lol.

Thanks!

:D

lizzielou742
10-07-2004, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by Pam
Lizzie all I can say is that I think you are anti-Republican obsessed. You need to expand your horizons a little and get a hobby or something. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the rudeness and condescendence, Pam. I just have one question for you: why are you so afraid of the truth?

Pam
10-07-2004, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by lizzielou742
why are you so afraid of the truth?

Whose truth? YOUR truth? I'm sorry that you think I was rude. Maybe I was and I apologize. It's just that every time I see a post of yours it seems to be political in nature and is the same old tune. :rolleyes: What do you get out of constantly bashing this administration? Do you realize that there are equally as many websites and "cute" e-mails that could be posted here for the other side but I, and others who are "afraid of the truth," haven't bothered to post them. I preferred your posts when they were about pets and you probably do mine as well. Many feel the way I do but don't want to get drawn into an argument. I don't either, believe it or not. Let's just agree to disagree.

mugsy
10-07-2004, 12:43 PM
Exactly how is this video the truth? To me it's nothing more than a Michael Moore slant, which means nothing since they have nothing buy hatred for the Republicans. I am not a Repubican by any stretch of the imagination, but, I'm not a Democrat either....radical either way turns me off.

CathyBogart
10-08-2004, 03:43 PM
*YAWN* I'm pretty anti-republican too, but even I have a hard time watching a chopped up video from some fanatic, as comical as it may be. :)