PDA

View Full Version : Where to get ID tags for collar?

cruisetime
10-04-2004, 03:31 PM
I got a break away collar as recommended here since I will be traveling with kitty back and forth to an RV and back home. So now - where do I get ID tags to go on collar?? Thank you, Debbie

BitsyNaceyDog
10-04-2004, 03:51 PM
You can get id tags made at almost any pet store. You may also be able to get them at your vet (at mine you can). You can also order them online.

Here is one place you can order them-http://www.petidtags.org
there are other online places to buy them too.

Tina
10-04-2004, 03:53 PM
You can also try Wal Mart some of them have machines to make ID tags.

Tollers-n-Dobes
10-04-2004, 05:34 PM
I know for sure that PetSmart, PetLand and PetCetera all have machines to make ID tags here, I don't know about where you live though.

RICHARD
10-04-2004, 05:47 PM
Try a card shop that does engraving or a trophy shop!

My dad patronized a trophy shop that had quite a selection of different kinds of pet tags.

lizzielou742
10-04-2004, 06:11 PM
http://www.gotags.com/ is a good one. I got Tito's tag from there. You can choose to get reflective material on the back, or an additional message.

On the front of Tito's, it all his all my info. On the back it says, "If I'm outside, I'm lost". I want people to know this cat should NOT be outside, ever!

catmandu
10-05-2004, 09:51 AM
Our SPCA,has collar Ids,as well,and the Money goes,to help,the Stray Cats,and Dogs!Thats where I get a lot of things,as they are donated,and the Money goes,to such a Great Cause!

cruisetime
10-05-2004, 10:25 AM
Thank you all! The vet did give me his tag when I picked up our new addition las night. I really like your suggestion Lizzie on putting on the back - if I'm outside - I'm lost becaue this will be an indoor only cat. Thank you - there is a lot to a new cat but Im learning. Thank you all for all your hlep to all my posts. I'll try to take pictures today with the digital camera. Last night it was so dark with the storms (by the way she jerked with the lightning and it tour my heart out to think of how many storms she went through outside) I was afraid the flash would startle her. Debbie