PDA

View Full Version : Allergies

slleipnir
10-04-2004, 02:53 PM
Anyone have bad allergies? I never really had them till this summer. Usually my nose would just run in the morning, and by afternoon it was fine (plus REALLY itchy eyes all day) anywho...lately it seems they bother me ALL day. I have benedril (sp) and something else I take and it just don't seem to help anymore. Urg, it really sucks having a runny nose all day everyday. I think I'm allergic to cats/dogs. It seems to be worst now that Kiba is living here, but if I think about it, they were acting up a few days before she came here..What do you take for allergies? Do they help?

PJ's Mom
10-04-2004, 02:56 PM
My daughter is on a prescription medicine for allergies called Allegra. It really helped a lot up until a couple of months ago. Now, it's not working so well.

The only thing I'm allergic to are my guinea pigs, so I don't take any kind of allergy meds.

lizzielou742
10-04-2004, 02:58 PM
I get them fairly bad in the fall. I used to take Allegra D, but now if I need to I just take over-the-counter Claritin. Every year I live in Kentucky, they get better and better. I think I'm getting used to living in the "Allergy Belt"!!;)

Samantha Puppy
10-04-2004, 03:03 PM
Nope, never had a problem with any sort of allergy.

Glacier
10-04-2004, 03:20 PM
I have massive allergies to all sorts of things, including the furkids!

I take Reactine pretty much daily. I can take a little less in the winter as my non-fur allergies go away then. During the summer, I get a prescription nasal spray from my doctor to take on top of the OTC pills.

manda_moo87
10-04-2004, 04:20 PM
Ugghhh... I have HORRIBLE allergies from about March until mid July its horrible. I take Allegra but it doesn't seem to help me out much. I get itchy watery eyes, stuffy runny nose all those fun things! LOL! :p

I'm also allgergic to the rabbits hay... *ahhh CHOO!*