PDA

View Full Version : In Memory of Luka

moosmom
10-04-2004, 12:27 PM
RIP sweet dear Luka. Your life was hard and your owners stupid. You so deserved a loving home. I tried my best to give you shelter, food and water, things that your owners did not. :(

I brought you to the Humane Society in the hopes that you would find a wonderful home to romp and play and get the love you craved. Unfortunately, the Humane Society didn't give you the opportunity, instead choosing to kill you. :( :(

I let you down buddy. I loved you as if you were my own dog. As I drive by that horror of a house that is now nothing more than a boarded up burned mess, I see the dog igloo and think of the many cold nights you shivered there. I wish I could've done more.

You are now at peace at the Rainbow Bridge with Leo and all the others. You now have no pain and can run, jump and live the way you deserve.

Goodbye Luka. Have a happy existence.

slick
10-04-2004, 12:48 PM
RIP dear Luka! I just posted about Leo and now this. :( :( I just don't have the words to say except I'm so sorry. You did your best Donna.

{{{HUGS}}}

ramanth
10-04-2004, 01:03 PM
Oh Donna, I feel sick. We just talked on the phone moments before I know you wanted to know how Leo and Luka were doing.

It pains me to hear they didn't give them a chance. But please don't feel guilty. Your heart was in the right place.

*HUGS*

LorraineO
10-04-2004, 01:07 PM
Rest easy lil one......

tatsxxx11
10-04-2004, 04:39 PM
:(:(:( I'm so sorry Donna:(:(:( We can only take comfort in the knowledge that your beloved Luka is now free from his earthly bonds and his suffering:( He was blessed to have known you and known your love and caring. You gave him a little bit of comfort and solace during his sad lifetime:( Thank you for being there for him. {{{HUGS}}} Sandra

jenluckenbach
10-04-2004, 04:45 PM
How very sad :(:(

Donna, his end may have come too soon, but it was still kinder than his life with those so-called people who owned him :(:(

He is truly in a better place now and he knew your love before the end (because it WAS love that brought him to the shelter)

jazzcat
10-04-2004, 05:04 PM
Rest in Peace Luka.

Cincy'sMom
10-04-2004, 07:41 PM
RIP Luka

Thank you for trying Donna. Somtimes that is all we can do :(

KYS
10-04-2004, 07:50 PM
RIP dear Luka!
(((^..^)))

captain
10-04-2004, 08:03 PM
Donna,

You did so much ......... no-one could have asked for more!
You were such a caring person, at least he had that!!

RIP Luka ....... play happily at the RB sweetheart. A few of our PT doggies will show you how to play .....

Sudilar
10-04-2004, 08:19 PM
I am so terribly sorry. This just breaks my heart. Thank you, Donna, for trying to help Luka.