PDA

View Full Version : In Memory of Leo

moosmom
10-04-2004, 12:21 PM
RIP my sweet little man. Although I only knew you for a few moments since your home was destroyed by fire, you won my heart.

I brought you to the Humane Society in the hopes that you would have a chance at a furrrrever home with someone who treated you better than your previous owner. Unfortunately, they didn't give you that chance, instead killing you with a lethal injection :(.

Know that you were loved. Also know that if I could've taken you in myself, I would have. I am so sorry I let you down. :(

Godspeed to the Rainbow Bridge. Give my love to Marina Mar, Casey "Bubba Dude" and the hundreds of strays I took in that are there waiting for you.

:( :( :(

slick
10-04-2004, 12:26 PM
Donna, there is no need to feel that you let Leo down. You did the right thing by rescuing this little fella. Your heart was in the right place; bless you for that.

RIP Leo and I hope by now you've made many furry friends up there including Casper and OJ.

Hugs to you Donna.

jazzcat
10-04-2004, 12:46 PM
Rest in Peace sweet Leo.

((HUGS)) Donna, you helped him when he needed it.

ramanth
10-04-2004, 01:01 PM
OH NO DONNA!!!!! :( :( :( :(

I can't believe they did that.... :( why!?!? :( :(

Oh please don't feel guilty Donna... *HUGS*

jenluckenbach
10-04-2004, 04:59 PM
I am so sorry that Leo didn't have the chance that you hoped he would have. :(:(

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
10-05-2004, 09:13 AM
Oh Donna, I'm so sorry. :( However, it's not you that failed Leo and Luka. It was their previous so called owner. You were only trying to help. You did your best and that's all that can be asked of you. Leo and Luka are now in a better place where they don't have to scrounge for food and they are healthy and hale and will be waiting for you at RB.

RIP Leo and Luka. :(

catmandu
10-07-2004, 08:59 AM
Leo,is not angry,with you,he knows,that ypou did the best,that you could!And,he isnow,with the Pet Angel army,touring the USA,in a Pet Angel Motor Home,and wants,you to know,that he loves you,and appreciates,what you did,for him.