PDA

View Full Version : Who's been peeing on my bed?????

moosmom
10-04-2004, 08:50 AM
I woke up this morning and felt a wet spot at the foot of my bed. SOMEONE peed and took off. It's a little difficult to figure out WHO the culprit was with 8 cats. Fortunately it did NOT penetrate through to my mattress (thank goodness for thick mattress pads!!)

*sigh* I'm just gonna let it go for now and see if it happens again. It could've just been a one time thing. It MIGHT have been Maya Linn. Why? Because MooShoo was sleeping in his usual spot (under the covers with his head on the pillow). Maya was insistent on laying on top of MooShoo to be closer to me, and I shooed her away (she would've ended up on top of my face!!! :eek: ) But I can't be sure. So I guess I just have to wait and see.

Cinder & Smoke
10-04-2004, 09:45 AM
:(

Keep an eye out for signs of a UTI ~

A Kitty *straining* to urinate or other
:eek: wet spots
outside the litter boxes.

Maybe somebody had to *go* and just *waited* too long??
I've watched Boots wake up out of a SOUND sleep and then
make a MAD DASH to leap into his sandy box to make an "express deposit"! :p

leslie
10-07-2004, 11:13 PM
Donna, they do the same thing to me. get under the covers to curl up, head on pillow next to my face, then someone comes in and acts as though that cat isn't there and just PLOPS DOWN, or picks and picks at covers until a tiff occurs over who gets that spot. sometimes there are 2 or 3 under the covers in the crook of my knees/belly acting like they are ok there but they really want the UP space by my face. So the curl up down there and lay quietly for 10 minutes or so, then start batting each other under the covers and zip out. I'M the one that gets injured! little scratch nicks when they use my legs for take off strips... If I turn over and leave them to my back, it does no good, they think they are cold and have to do the whole routine over again... Sometimes I try to pin down the blankets so NO ONE can get in but then my siamese who is thin furred, picks and picks and picks and picks, so I can't sleep till I let him under. PICK PICK PICK AT THE COVERS WITH THAT ONE TOENAIL RELENTLESSLY!

moosmom
10-16-2004, 06:01 PM
It hasn't happened since. So I'm not too worried. Although Doogie seems to be pooping in the same spot all the time. I caught him doing it while I was getting ready for work the other day. I picked him up and tried shoving him in the cat box. I have a feeling that it comes out faster than he can make it to the box. So I just clean it up and spray the area. Thank GOD he doesn't have diarrhea!!

AmberLee
10-16-2004, 06:10 PM
Nature's Miracle (sp?) enzyme cleaner works pretty well here, at least for 'up-chuckies' on the carpet.

moosmom
10-17-2004, 10:30 AM
AmberLee,

Nature's Miracle is a great product!! A few years ago when Casey (RB, 2002) peed on my bed to tell me he had a UTI, I used the stuff. The smell came right out!