PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Snooks

Barbara
10-04-2004, 02:59 AM
You are the living proof that there are still snow leopards in Alaska:)

What an impressive beautiful girl you are.

We are happy to learn that you keep your humans well fed on voles;) and that you help your dad doing his computer work.

I have the impression that you could be a little nicer to your mom because obviously she loves you much:)

Enjoy your special Monday today:)

jazzzytina
10-04-2004, 06:57 AM
Snooks, Pep says RRRRRRRRROOOOOWWWWLLLLLL you're just the kind of girl for me! You are so beautiful! Congrats on being our Puuurrrrrrrfect COTD!!! :cool: :D :) ;)

catmandu
10-04-2004, 09:35 AM
Snooks,you are living proof,that Our Lord make Cats,to fit thier enviroment,with your Beautiful Bushy Coat! Are You,a Maine Coon,or Norweigan Forest Cat? The Found Cats,all send You,an extra Special North To Alaska MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEOOOOOOOOW To Super Snooks COTD!

Bari_d
10-04-2004, 10:26 AM
BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Snooks, you truly are amazingly lovely - that marvelous furr coat, those electric blue eyes - there is a lot of oooooooing and ahhhhhhhing aound the globe this morning as everyone sees your remarkable face. Glad you have such a wonderful, loving home! Catgratulations, you are an extremely SPECIAL Cat of the Day!!!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

nibblets
10-04-2004, 10:36 AM
Well little Miss Snooks! Aren't you a beautiful girl. You have the perfect fur coat for living in Alaska. You have the most striking eyes as well. You keep romping and having fun catching those pesky voles, and stay curious...thats what make you a true cat.

Julie and I wish you a wonderful CotD day!

kuhio98
10-04-2004, 10:59 AM
Congratulations Beautiful Snooks! We are thrilled to see another Alaskan cat here! You are such a beauty! :D

momoffuzzyfaces
10-04-2004, 12:07 PM
Snooks
Aren't you adorable!
I'm sure you are a big help to your pawpaw on his computer! It probably wouldn't work right without your help!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day today!

Jax
10-04-2004, 01:19 PM
Snooks if beautiful! Such unusual and pretty markings! How cute you watch over your daddy - I love it! Congrats for COTD Sweet Snooks!! :) :D :)

tatsxxx11
10-04-2004, 02:26 PM
Snooks, we've had so many stunning kitties featuered here on Pet Talk. And you, beautiful girl, are among the most beautiful! I can't take my eyes off you!!!:) I hear you're a Daddy's girl??? Us girls can be very protective of the special place we hold in our Daddy's heart! But I'm sure you'll agree, there's always room for another loving human in your life;) After all, it was she that felt you should be seen ( and honored!) by all the world:D It was a pleasure meeting you, gorgeous Snooks! I hope you and your proud Papa and Mom have a wonderful day there in spectacular Alaska, reveling in your well earned Cat of the Day honors!:) Hugs and purrrs to you Snooks from Sandra and kitties Mr. B and Oliver:)

sasha the cat
10-04-2004, 06:32 PM
Mew, you're a stunning, original beauty. What firey sapphire eyes, what nice pippi longstockings you wear! Great fashion sense!

Your Paw-Paw is lucky to have a Daddy's girl (I'm my Paw-Paw's baby girl). Reading your bio I sense that your Meowmommie fell in love with you. Your Meowmommie is sooooo clever, she understands that Paw-Paw and you are supercats and she is co-cat. Menow you must tell your Meowmommie to get another cat so a sweet kitty can be her co-cat...

This picture is of a Pippi Longstockings doll; notice the sock on her left leg...remind you of your socks?

http://www.spminiatures.com/csspippi.jpg

Live long, healthy & happy, loved & cherished by your Paw-Paw and Meowmommie. Lots of hugs & kisses from my purrents and I, Sasha the Queen Cat send you kittykisses, nosetwinkies and headbumpies. Mee-eow!

Dan Holder
10-04-2004, 06:49 PM
What a sweet and exotic looking kitty. She's lucky to find humans to love so much, and that understand her so well. Good luck up there.

karlyb
10-04-2004, 10:54 PM
You are so beautiful Snooks! I love your colorful fur and bright blue eyes. You are certainly dressed for cold weather. You are lucky to have two humans who adore you. What a good girl you are to catch prey for them. I hope you had a wonderful day as our beautiful COTD!