PDA

View Full Version : Athena

captain
10-04-2004, 01:53 AM
Oh My!!! Aren't you beautiful!!!!

I loved to hear about your antics and your "bed time cookie".

Hope you have a very special DOTD today sweetheart!:D

senorita02
10-04-2004, 04:26 AM
Athena you are Amazing to say the least!
Your so cute with your bedtime cookie i would love to see you jump midair and land on your doggie pillow! Congratualtions! I am in love once again!

LorraineO
10-04-2004, 05:29 AM
Athena.... youre a sweet girl trying to cheer up your mommy like that...

congrats on being our DOTD!!

hardercy
10-04-2004, 05:48 AM
You sound like a wonderful girl, Athena -- and what a beauty you are! Congrats on being chosen DOTD!

chocolatepuppy
10-04-2004, 06:20 AM
Athena, you are a beautiful girl! :)

pitc9
10-04-2004, 07:33 AM
Oh Beautiful Athena... you have put such a HUGE smile on my face already this morning. Just reading about your bedtime routine made me laugh!!

Congrats on being today's Dog of the Day!

pipersmom
10-04-2004, 08:20 AM
Athena, your beauty is breathtaking! Your owner's loving description made me laugh and cry.

I hope you have the best day ever, beautiful Athena. You will win many hearts here at PT today, I'm sure.

Love and hugs and kisses to Athena, extra extra special Dog of the Day!

anna_66
10-04-2004, 09:29 AM
Wow, what a beautiful story your owner has painted of you for us. I loved reading all about your bedtime cookie, the way you burried your head under her chin for comfort & the little "woofs" you would do to the passing cars.

I know how it is to have a most loving, loyal and wonderful dog, and I hope you both share as many years together as I did with my best friend, if not more.

Congratulations again Athena, you sure deserve it:)

K9soul
10-04-2004, 09:34 AM
Beautiful Athena, what a special treasure you are. I can just see some of that impish love of life in your eyes on your gorgeous photo. Your human's tribute was particularly touching, I could just picture your antics as you wait for your bedtime cookie and woofing game in the car. You sure know just what to do to make your loving person feel good.

No one could ask for a better pup than you Athena. I hope you have an especially wonderful day with your proud human. Congratulations Athena, our very beautiful and intelligent Dog of the Day!

huskylab
10-04-2004, 10:37 AM
Athena you are a wonderful little girl. I must agree with someone that your story made me laugh and cry this morning too. What a joy you are!!!! I have a feeling you will get many cookies and treats today and you wont have to do anything for them:D

Jax
10-04-2004, 01:17 PM
What a big, goooooorgeous girl you are Athena! Wow, so very beautiful - and just as sweet! Congrats for DOTD Athena!! :) :D :)

tatsxxx11
10-04-2004, 02:19 PM
In case you hadn't noticed Athena, German Shepherd Dogs are a real favorite here on Pet Talk:) What a treat it was to see you, beautiful Athena, as our featured Dog of the Day:) What a stunning photo your human sumbitted; you're gorgeous!

As your proud human has said, your breed is associated with so many fine traits...courage, intelligence and loyalty. But after reading your guardian's loving and very moving tribute to her/his "best friend," I have to admit, you're one EXTRA special GSD:) Your love is unconditional and unwavering. In times of sadness your playfulness and zest for life lifts her spirits and comforts her. With you by her side, she is never alone; or loenly! Yes, a human couldn't hope for a finer best friend, human or furred, than you, beautiful Athena:) We are honored to crown you as our most deserving Dog of the Day! You've stolen more than few hearts today, sweet girl:) Enjoy your day in the spotlight Athena and may you and your human enjoy many, many more happy, love filled years together...best friends forever:) Hugs and happy tail wags to you Athena from Sandra, Cody and Star:)

Daisy and Delilah
10-04-2004, 03:29 PM
You are such a beautiful girl on the outside and obviously as beautiful on the inside. Your story is so inspiring. It is both sad and happy. We can tell you are such a well rounded, perfect doggie for your family. Such a very very smart girl you are!! Sensitive to all the needs of everyone around you. You are indeed a special girl and very deserving as our wonderful DOTD. Congratulations pretty girl. We are so happy that you are living your life and enjoying every minute of it. Keep smiling gorgeous and always enjoy your life with your loving family!!:D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida:cool: :cool:

kittenwhiskerz
10-04-2004, 03:39 PM
Athena congratulations on being the Dog Of The Day. I think you should be the Dog Of The Year for how you care so much for your Mom. You are lovely and sweet both inside and out. I'm so happy you and your mommy have each other. A perfect and beautiful matchup. You are both special.

Kw ~CA~

peimom
10-04-2004, 05:17 PM
What a perfect name for a perfect love! You are one very special german shepherd! We are especially fond of your breed, also. Thank you for sharing your day with us and for giving all of us who get to hear your story a great BIG smile! Hope you get extra cookies today and maybe, just maybe, a few extra minutes at bedtime for belly rubs and snuggles. Have a very lovely life, sweet girl!!

Sudilar
10-04-2004, 07:57 PM
What a gorgeous girl you are, Athena!!!! Beauty and brains rolled into one wonderful pupper!!! Congrats on DOTD!

K9karen
10-04-2004, 11:09 PM
Having been blessed by the heart of a GSD, I'm beaming with delight at your escapades, sweet Athena! You are irrisistable! I already love you to pieces!

KYS
10-05-2004, 09:37 PM
Congratulations!!:D

cookieluver7
10-06-2004, 06:03 PM
Athena... even the name is beautiful! How did your owner come up with such a lovely name? :confused: My mom and dad won't let me have a dog, since your a dog, you beautiful little dog you, how did your owners get you? Did they find you, or were you a gift? Did kids beg, or were you from a store? Whatever it is... thanks for the help!!!! :D This is just one last thing to tell you Athena, you are beautiful... and don't let any other dog tell you differently. If they do, they are probably just jealous. You are a pretty dog! You have warmed my heart. ;) Thank you Athena for advice! :p And congratulations on being dog of the day!!!!! :D :D :D
:cool:
cookieluver7