PDA

View Full Version : a bit odd!

Jods
10-03-2004, 07:23 PM
Pixie is obsessed with the toilet... Whenever she hears it flush she comes running and jumps up on the seat... She puts her paws in the water and sits there ans stares down into it... I've even caught her a couple times just sitting on the seat even if it wasn't flushed. She's a wierdo I know... I am definatly not toliet training her if thats what this is lol.... I just think its kinda funny...

I snuck and took this pic when she wasn't looking... she;d be embarassed if she knew I was spying on her when she was in the bathroom...lol

rg_girlca
10-03-2004, 08:58 PM
Oh Pixie you are such a silly, but oh so adorable girl.

My RB C-Fer would do the same thing. In fact he prefered to drink from the toilet than his water bowl. He would sit in front of the toilet and meow until someone came and lifted the seat up for him.

manda_moo87
10-03-2004, 09:55 PM
What a goofy girl... ;) that's so cute though!

catnapper
10-03-2004, 09:58 PM
Silly girl! But take comfort in knowing you are not the only kitty to find a flushing toilet fascinating.

lynnestankard
10-04-2004, 08:33 AM
LOL!!!!

Too cute!

Lynne

catmandu
10-04-2004, 09:56 AM
As I am diabetic,I find myself,heedind natures call,a lot more,which supplies ,The Found Cats,with a water sully,that is always,cool,and refreshing! And JJJ3,doesnt,care for the Oxy Fresh Dental,that I put in.