PDA

View Full Version : Oliver's a sweetheart!

lady_zana
10-03-2004, 05:40 PM
My sister, Julia, recently took in a stray kitten for a friend of her's and this weekend I went down to visit with her and new kitten. Oh, he's so small! We're not sure how old he is, maybe three or four months. He's solid black with two white spots on his stomach and a few random white hairs in his coat.

He talks all the time and just wants to be loved. He can't be petted nearly enough, often hitting his head against yours to get extra love. She's only had him a week and he's well on his way to be spoiled rotten!

Oliver is gaining weight already and her cats have accepted him as a new member of the family. He's still scared he won't get enough food so Julia makes sure his bowl is always filled. He's not shy with strangers and has already learned that hey, these laps are warm!

I hope to get some pictures of him up here for you soon! He's a sweetheart and Julia's lucky to have such a wonderfully sweet kitten.

PepperRSM
10-03-2004, 05:56 PM
Aww, he sounds adorable, can't wait to see pics! :D

rg_girlca
10-03-2004, 08:39 PM
Oliver sounds so precious and such a love bug.

Can't wait to see pictures of him.

catmandu
10-04-2004, 10:19 AM
That is Great News,about Oliver,and we,are soglad,that he now,has his Furr Ever Home,that home,that all Cats Crave!