PDA

View Full Version : flour nose girl

LorraineO
10-03-2004, 04:03 PM
this was a pic from last Xmas when hubby was mixing up cookie dough,, Guess who got too close????

MariaM
10-03-2004, 04:08 PM
Awwwww! That is so adorable!

Pitties are my life
10-03-2004, 05:11 PM
Thats really cute:D

The_Duck
10-03-2004, 05:40 PM
Awww, how sweet. And you eve got hubby to mix the dough! It's good to know he's so well trained. :p

LorraineO
10-03-2004, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by The_Duck
Awww, how sweet. And you eve got hubby to mix the dough! It's good to know he's so well trained. :p

girl.. I have a hard time getting him to let me cook!!!! He makes a wicked chinese stir fry,, from scratch!!!!

He got up and changed diapers when our boys were little

Made me a romantic 6 course dinner from scratch for my birthday

bought my mom a dozen roses for her birthday the first year I knew him...

The list goes on...

:) :)

Pam
10-03-2004, 06:58 PM
LOL! What a look! Makes you almost want to give her a taste of the dough just for looking so cute! When Bella lays her head on either my leg or hubby's leg like that (often while we are eating dinner) we say to each other I have a 'heavy head' on my leg. :D She waits and hopes for something to fall off a fork I guess!

talia22
10-03-2004, 07:17 PM
THAT IS SOO CUTE! THERES NOTHING CUTER THAN ONE OF THE DOGS GET SOMETHING ON THERE NOSE! FOR EXAMPLE I SOMETIMES GIVE MY DOGS A LICK OF MY ICE CREAM JUST TO SEE IT ON THERE NOSE AN DIN THERE WHISKERS..SOOO CUTE..OR HWEN THEY COME IN FROM DIGGING AND THEY ARE COVERED IN DIRT AND U SHOULD BE MAD BUT YOU CANT BE!!

The_Duck
10-03-2004, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by LorraineO
girl.. I have a hard time getting him to let me cook!!!! He makes a wicked chinese stir fry,, from scratch!!!!

He got up and changed diapers when our boys were little

Made me a romantic 6 course dinner from scratch for my birthday

bought my mom a dozen roses for her birthday the first year I knew him...

The list goes on...

:) :)

Well then I apologise for underestimating him. :p

6 course? :eek: LOL, sometimes it's hard to get my dad to make one. :p

puppyluvs
10-03-2004, 10:21 PM
Soooooooooooo Cute :D