PDA

View Full Version : Mazi

EssTer
10-03-2004, 05:40 AM
What a beautiful dog you are Mazi :) And look at that smile :) Congradulations on being DgOfTheDay :D

http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2004/October/03.jpg

LHCamry
10-03-2004, 07:31 AM
Mazi... You are a very handsome fellow. Your hair is very beautiful. I bet your mommy has to brush you a lot. Congrad on being DOTD. :) :) :)

Pam
10-03-2004, 08:54 AM
Mazi you are stunning! One of my childhood dogs was an American Eskimo. :) Of course you drive your people crazy at times. That's the job of a puppy! :D It's plain to see that you love your humans very much and they return your love. I hope you get to go for a walk today, and I am sure you will be 'strutting your stuff' just a little as our proud, very handsome Sunday Dog of the Day!

gjd4ever
10-03-2004, 10:54 AM
Mazi, thanks for setting the culinary tone for the day. At the mention of 'sweet rice cake', I looked around, hoping a few would materialize for immediate consumption. You are one handsome dude. I know you and your family will have a special, wonderful, fun-filled life together.

anna_66
10-03-2004, 11:40 AM
WOW! You are just the most sweet & precious dog. I'd love to give you a great big hug:)

I know you and you family will have many wonderful years together!

Have fun celebrating your special day!

Jax
10-03-2004, 01:08 PM
WOW, Mazi - you do have the most precious face and gorgeous gorgeous smile! Your furparents must be so happy to see you - one look at that smile and all the troubles of the day melt! MAZI ROCKS!! :) :D :)

tatsxxx11
10-03-2004, 01:15 PM
Oh sweet, smiling Mazi:):):) That gorgeous mega watt smile of yours is infectious! What a gorgeous guy you are! You know, it's tough being a puppy; so many temptations and so much to learn:D But it sounds as though your mommy and daddy love you just as much as you love them and would forgive you anything:) I'm sure with time, you'll be the very picture of perfect manners:) Mazi, I hope you and your loving Daddy and Mommy get to spend lots of fun time running at the park today! I know they must be so proud to see their beautiful boy honored here today! Enjoy your much deserved reign as our super special Sunday Dog of the Day sweetheart! You're one precious pup:D Hugs and happy tail wags to you Mazi!:)

BestBuddy
10-03-2004, 05:09 PM
What a precious doggie! Love the coat.

Took my Buddy to a "Blessing of the Animals" ceremony today. It was very nice. I had forgotten it was already a year since the last one. But tomorrow is the feast of St Francis of Assisi so I guess it is traditionally done then.

Daisy and Delilah
10-03-2004, 05:26 PM
Oh Mazi, you have stolen our hearts. You are such a carbon copy of our Mom's RB Benny. That was one of our Mom's best doggies ever. We all know how happy your family will be with you. You should have a long life together with nothing but happiness. Benny was a very very good boy except for his "running away from home" routine. He would wait until Mom turned her head and off he went. He loved it. Luckily, he always came back, dirty but happy as a lark. He was such a good boy!! Congrats to you our most handsome DOTD. Happiness to you and your loving family always!! Always remember, Mazi, to love your life like we do!!:D :D

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida:cool: :cool:

KYS
10-05-2004, 09:36 PM
Congratulations on being Dog of the Day! :D

cookieluver7
10-06-2004, 05:41 PM
Mazi, you are such a beautiful dog. Your smile is just adorable and you have snowy white fur. My cousins have a dog that looks just like you only it is black and smaller. It is a cute dog, don't get me wrong, but you have a much prettier smile!!! CONGRATULATIONS ON DOG OF THE DAY!!!! :) ;) :p :D

From,

cookieluver7