PDA

View Full Version : I need help saving images!

micki76
10-02-2004, 10:01 PM
I have some blinkies and avatars that I want to save to my computer and then upload to photobucket.

The problem is that when I right click to save, it only gives me the option to save as a bitmap. If I save them as bitmaps, they obviously will lose their animation. Is there a way to change my settings or something so that I have the option to save it any way I want to?

:confused:

jenfer
10-03-2004, 12:09 AM
It has happened to me many times. I don't why it happened... I know the pictures is supposed to be jpeg or whatever, but when i did right click, saved as it said "bmp". :confused: What I did is "right click" "email picture" and then under choose profile, I just picked outlook and when I get to outlook, I just save the attachment. It's a lot of extra steps... but that's the only way I know how to "fix" it. Or you could try refreshing the page, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. My comp has been kind of naughty lately as well. sigh...

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
10-03-2004, 12:11 AM
You SHOULD be able to open a drop down menu where it says "Save As:" It should say both BitMap and GIF... if not, I don't know :(

binka_nugget
10-03-2004, 12:58 AM
I'm not sure.. have you tried emptying the temporary internet files?

popcornbird
10-03-2004, 01:55 AM
Right-click on the blinkie. Click on *Copy*. Go to *My Pictures*, right-click there, and click on *Paste*.

That works for me.