PDA

View Full Version : I fell in Love! :-D

chrissycat21
10-02-2004, 07:57 PM
With a beautiful Conure I haved named Tiki.

My mom, sister, and I went to Petsmart this morning to pick up some treats for Taffy. I went by the bird section with my mom while Ashley (my sister) went to the small animal section. My mom and I both fell in love with this beautiful Conure.

Tonight my mom, dad, other sister, Ashley, and I all went back to Petsmart so I could show them Tiki. My dad and my other sister, Jessica, fell in love with him too. My parents both looked at each other like 'What should we do?'

Too bad they didn't choose the right thing.....

I'm still hoping that I have a chance at getting him. He is the friendliest of all the birds I have met. Everyone loved him.

I wish I brought him home tonight! :(

animal_rescue
10-02-2004, 08:00 PM
I hope you get him!:D

chrissycat21
10-02-2004, 08:02 PM
I really hope I do too! He just seemed like such a 'family bird'. Everyone loved him, he was so playful!

Since we were at Petsmart, Snowy was able to meet him too and they liked each other!

:::fingers crossed!:::

chrissycat21
10-03-2004, 11:34 AM
Well, today my parents decided that Tiki won't be coming home with us. They say that they don't want a bird now. (even though when I talked about it to each of them alone they both said that they loved Tiki and want to take him home.) My mom said we'll get one soon.:( Thats what she said a few months ago.

manda_moo87
10-03-2004, 11:50 AM
Aw, I'm sorry you can't get Tiki. :( I hope he finds a great home though and that you can get a bird in the near future! :) Good luck!

chrissycat21
10-03-2004, 03:15 PM
I really hope he is going to a good home. I'm worried he will wind up in a home where he is stuck in a cage his whole life. I hope that when I do get a bird, he is still there! (Selfish of me, I know. But I fell in love with that birdy!)