PDA

View Full Version : Excited!!! ;)

Jods
10-02-2004, 01:48 PM
Me and Gomer are going to a dog walk tomorrow afternoon... It's going to be soooo fun!! There's a walk a BBQ and Prizes... Don't worry I'm going to bring my camera!! Yahoo I'm sooo excited I told him that when I wake up in the morning he needs to be brushed and his teeth brushed as well and he has to be on his best behaviour. He's excited 2!! :D

Jods
10-02-2004, 02:57 PM
yay!! Mecedes gets to come now 2!! I wasn't going to bring her cuz she's hard to handle around strangers, but my mom's coming so she;ll have Mercedes and if she's bad my mom will take her home and me and Gomer will stay... I hope she's good ... Were bringing her muzzle just in case:D

K9soul
10-02-2004, 03:50 PM
What fun! Don't you just love outings with the pups? I look forward to those more than anything myself. David and I are taking the pups on a hike tomorrow at a wildlife refuge and I know I'm really looking forward to it.

Can't wait to see your pics!

tatsxxx11
10-02-2004, 03:54 PM
Oh, what a fun day!!! I'll bet the pups won't be able to sleep tonight, for all the excitement!:D Can't wait to see the pics! We just had our annual Bark in the Park 2 weeks ago and last week, our annual All Pets Masquerade Parade. Every type of creature imaginable, from horse to mouse in costume:) Have fun Gomer and Mercedes:D