PDA

View Full Version : Orion the playful

The_Duck
10-02-2004, 01:26 PM
'Ello everybody. I pretty much stay in with the dog gang, but I've decided to head out near you and tell you all about one of my special boys, Orion.

Orion is an orange tabby and a pure joy. Just today we played for close to a half hour, with just a peice of hay no less! He's about 1 year old and has such a wonderful personality. He doesn't wander even though he is an outdoor cat and he likes to play whenever you do. *peers at hand with little bite marks and scratches* Lol, he also has a thing for hands and hair. ONe time I was just bending over to scoop out the feed for my horses and BAM! The little guy must have seen my long red hair moving up my back when I bent over because he flew up my legs and planted himself on my back with his teeth in my hair. Hehe. Sometimes I think he's a little crazy, but...you got to love him!

catcrazylady
10-02-2004, 07:01 PM
He sounds like a silly kitty! Is he a barn cat? Is he your only cat?
Sorry, just being nosy!!;) :D

jenluckenbach
10-02-2004, 07:26 PM
He sounds like a wonderful playful orange baby.

chrangharris
10-02-2004, 07:33 PM
Sounds like a kitty with lots of playful purrsonality- my favorite!

animal_rescue
10-02-2004, 07:50 PM
he sounds really cute!

The_Duck
10-02-2004, 09:40 PM
:) Thanks everybody. I think he's pretty special too;).

Is he a barn cat? Is he your only cat?

Yes, he's a barn cat. But he doesn't sleep in the barn too often, he likes to sleep with Angel, our Shepherd mix. And nope, he's got a 'big brother' whom he adores, though the feeling sometimes doesn't seem to be mutual. Tee hee. Boots is king of the hay mound and tends to frown upon the sudden attacks from the flying orange streak of fur.:p The links to both of their catster pages are in my signature if you guys would like to check them out further. :)

catmandu
10-03-2004, 12:49 PM
The Found Cat Orange Organization,send a Special Owesome Orange Cat MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMME EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW To Orion,thier New Pal!