PDA

View Full Version : All Paws for a Golden Cause!

Albea
10-02-2004, 11:50 AM
For everybody in New England, or NY, or NJ...
Once again is time for the "All Paws for a Golden Cause" dog walk sponsored by Yankee Golden Retriever Rescue. It will take place on Sunday, October 17, at the Borderland State Park in Easton, MA., 11AM to 3PM.
All dogs of any breed are welcome.
There will be a parade of rescued and adopted dogs, a costume contest, a canine intelligence test, paw reading by Madame Bowoska, and many, many more fun things for the pups and their families.
Pre-registration before October 9, or on the day of the event at the park. Fees are $5.00 for individuals and $10.00 for families. Copies of the rabies vaccination are required for each dog.
All participants who can collect donations from sponsors, from colleagues, family, friends, etc., will receive a colorful T-shirt for donations from $30 to $99 and a T-shirt and sweat shirt for contributions of $100 or more.
For further information and directions go to the Web page:
http://www.YGRR.org

Karen
10-02-2004, 12:07 PM
Will you and your lovely girl be there? ;)

Albea
10-02-2004, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by Karen
Will you and your lovely girl be there? ;)

No, I'm sorry, Karen. I'll have to miss it this time. Neither one of us is in any shape to be on our feet, and paws, for any length of time. But you don't need a dog to go. You and Paul could have a lot of fun.:D

K9soul
10-02-2004, 04:01 PM
I hope lots of participants show up and the fund raising is a huge success!

lizbud
10-02-2004, 07:37 PM
Albea,

I hope Golden Retriever Rescue gets a fabulous turn out for
this event.:) Sorry to hear you not feeling up to snuff lately
and I hope you're feeling better soon. :D Liz.