PDA

View Full Version : I have hit rock bottom

Tonya
10-02-2004, 10:27 AM
Or at least that's what my girlfriend just told me. hehe. As some of you know, when I'm not pregnant, my hubby and I like to party. I don't mean it in a trashy way, but we enjoy drinking, having friends over, going out, gambling, staying up late, etc...

Well, my grandmother called me and said "I have this tax seminar that I am thinking of going to in Las Vegas October 22nd, would you like to come with me?" All I heard was Vegas and I said "Yeah! Yeah!" I was all excited. Until I heard myself outloud this morning. My girlfriend called and I'm all "Yeah, I'm going to Las Vegas to a tax seminar with my grandmother." She was all "Tonya, listen to yourself. You are pregnant in Vegas at a tax seminar with your grandmother. You HAVE hit rock bottom, that's pathetic." I was cracking up once I thought of it.

jazzcat
10-02-2004, 10:28 AM
ROFLOL!!

Hey, Vegas is Vegas! You just might see a different side of your grandmother there.;)

Tonya
10-02-2004, 12:00 PM
Yeah, "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, baby....We ain't gonna tell no one about these tax tips!"

pitc9
10-02-2004, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by Tonya
Yeah, "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, baby....We ain't gonna tell no one about these tax tips!"

LMAO!!!

I wouldn't say you've hit rock bottom... almost... but not yet!:p