PDA

View Full Version : Stop The Fur Trade!!!!!!!!

shaybabixo
10-02-2004, 09:55 AM
i saw a vidoe on peta that was VERY disturbing.....some guy who worked at a fur farm was killing chinchillas by snapping there necks and by elecrocution......the worst part is that it is LEGAL!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Desert Arabian
10-02-2004, 10:03 AM
Yes, the fur trade is very disturbing. We had to watch a video about it in school about a local fur trader who is under investigation by the cops. He raises red fox for their fur. They showed them crammed into cages too small for them, sitting in their own waste, with limbs missing- they go hungry and nuts and chew off their limbs, dead cage mates, etc. They showed how he kills them- by electrocuting them in the anus- which does not kill them most of the time, just stuns them, and they are often skinned alive.

I am a hunter and I would NEVER support this nor do I wear any fur (unless I know it was more humanely killed).

If you ask me, fur coats are so ugly, why would you want to wear them, and most of the people who where them are too stupid and ignorant to care what happens to the animals. I wish they were treated the same way for a day so they knew what the animals go through.

animal_rescue
10-02-2004, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by YellowLabLover
Yes, the fur trade is very disturbing. We had to watch a video about it in school about a local fur trader who is under investigation by the cops. He raises red fox for their fur. They showed them crammed into cages too small for them, sitting in their own waste, with limbs missing- they go hungry and nuts and chew off their limbs, dead cage mates, etc. They showed how he kills them- by electrocuting them in the anus- which does not kill them most of the time, just stuns them, and they are often skinned alive.

I am a hunter and I would NEVER support this nor do I wear any fur (unless I know it was more humanely killed).

If you ask me, fur coats are so ugly, why would you want to wear them, and most of the people who where them are too stupid and ignorant to care what happens to the animals. I wish they were treated the same way for a day so they knew what the animals go through.

ditto! except for the hunter part..... I've never worn fur and I personally think it's ugly as well, I just don't understand people sometimes!