PDA

View Full Version : I bought a cat tv today

Uniqueviking
10-02-2004, 05:30 AM
Yup, but just a little one this time (used to have REALLY big ones with snapping turtles and tropical fish).

Here's the brat of the house, Brynja, enjoying the new cat tv:

http://www.uniqueviking.com/Cat_TV_3.JPG

http://www.uniqueviking.com/CAt_TV_4.JPG

Oh, and I named the 2 black goldfish Anton and Oscar :D

She just looooves them. Just lies there and purrs her little heart out while watching them swim around.

http://www.uniqueviking.com/Cat_TV_1.jpg

Killearn Kitties
10-02-2004, 05:36 AM
Hello, Brynja. I love your new TV! Very stylish. Looks a great programme that's on! :D

Ally Cat's Mommy
10-02-2004, 06:47 AM
What a gorgeous kitty, and a lovely TV!!

catnapper
10-02-2004, 07:32 AM
What a great cat tv! We had a large screen version last year, but Pouncer systematically canceled each and every "program" on it.

I like the bowl, its very pretty. :) So is the kitty watching it.

ActionCat007
10-02-2004, 08:50 AM
Oooo nice t.v., looks like an interesting show is on.... it looks educational! ;)

catmandu
10-02-2004, 09:28 AM
I thought,of getting,a Aquarium,but my friend,from AWA,got me,the Cat Nip Video,and The Found Cats,especially Sam,think,that there are birds,and squirrels,in the TV!

DogLover9501
10-02-2004, 09:31 AM
Beautiful kitty, and great tv ;)

We have a large screen, but Tigger isn't interested in that at all!

Uniqueviking
10-02-2004, 10:16 AM
We had a large screen version last year, but Pouncer systematically canceled each and every "program" on it.

Ahahahaha, the way you worded that, cracked me up big time :D

I had that happen with the big tanks too. Jade always went fishing, lol + she loved to drink the tank water.

christa
10-02-2004, 11:37 AM
I LOVE that bowl with the cover? Do you mind me asking where you got it?

Barbara
10-02-2004, 12:01 PM
Of course Brynja is a brat. All tabby ladies I know are:D

That's how I love them:D

Uniqueviking
10-02-2004, 12:49 PM
Christa, I'm in Denmark (Europe), so telling you I got it at my local pet store won't help much, lol. ;)

catfamily
10-02-2004, 01:06 PM
We had a big aquarium but the cats weren't interested.All that work and they didn't care.LOL.But I think the cats like smaller ones better where they can sit in front and watch easier.We also have the Cat Nip Video like Catmandu and when I put that video on they are all quiet in the livingroom watching it so I can get my cleaning done.Just like human children.Keep them occupied to get work around the house done.Too funny:D ;) :D

catcrazylady
10-02-2004, 07:07 PM
What FANTASITIC pictures!! I love the "cat TV" and I absolutely adore the kitty!!! I really like that tank but I would snatch the kitty in a heartbeat!!;) :D That first picture is calendar material!

Catnapper: ROFLOL with the way you worded Pouncers fishing expedition!! Too funny!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
10-04-2004, 10:37 AM
:D :D
I love the last picture where she finally decides to settle in for a good long watch. :D