PDA

View Full Version : dod/cod 8/8/00

karen israel
08-08-2000, 08:11 AM
Sammy and Teddy...AW! AW! AW! AW! AW! AW! AW!AW!! How ADORABLE!!!!!!

margaret
08-08-2000, 08:45 AM
Oh...my...GOD!!!!!! My jaw dropped open when I saw Sammy & Teddy. They are two of the most beautiful animals I have ever seen on this site. Sammy--oh man--she is such a *gorgeous* dog. A golden retriever and a collie mix is a combination of two of my favorite breeds. Sigh! And Teddy--AWWWWW... He just looks like THE sweetest little kitty, who loves his friend Sammy! Thank you so much for sharing your pets with us today! They really made my day.

[This message has been edited by margaret (edited August 08, 2000).]

karen israel
08-08-2000, 02:01 PM
YEP..Had a lousy day at work so I looked at that photo no less than 25 times. If the owners see this, where in the world did you get such a beautiful dog? It's such a miracle how such incredible animals were created for us.. and that kitten's face!!! You certainly are blessed!!

Pam
08-08-2000, 03:25 PM
What a beautiful dog!!! Maybe a new breed should be created as a result of this Collie/Golden Retriever mix. Little Teddy is so precious too! They are both adorable and my compliments to the photographer! Nice job!

karen israel
08-10-2000, 03:58 PM
ALSO,SAMMY AND TEDDY ARE NOW MY SCREEN SAVER! SINCE I HAVE 10 PIX OF MY DOG ON MY DESK JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH!!